- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audio-Technica Pro 42 Propoint Miniature Cardioid Condenser Boundary Microphone
- Write a Review
- #275125 000000000 275125000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Audio Technica PRO 42 Miniature Cardioid Condenser Boundary Microphone has a low-profile design that an assures inconspicuous appearance for surf...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Designed for low profile use in installation applications.
The Audio Technica PRO 42 Miniature Cardioid Condenser Boundary Microphone has a low-profile design that an assures inconspicuous appearance for surface-mount use in boardroom, school, government, house of worship and other installed applications. Designed for sound reinforcement, broadcasting and recording applications, the PRO 42 brings crisp, intelligible audio reproduction to the podium, stage, conference table and beyond. With a wide-range condenser element and low-mass diaphragm for superior performance, the microphone is equipped with self-contained electronics, eliminating the need for external power modules.
Requires phantom power.
- Very low-profile design for minimum visibility
- Wide-range condenser element with low-mass diaphragm for superior performance
- Uniform polar pattern for maximum rejection of unwanted sounds
- Rugged design and construction
- 25' (7.6 m) cable permanently attached between microphone and XLRM-type connector
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Half-cardioid (cardioid in hemisphere above mounting surface)
- Frequency Response: 70-14,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -38 dB (12.5 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 100 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 134 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range (Typical): 105 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 65 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 9-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Weight: 1.2 oz (35 g)
- Dimensions (W x L x H): 1.44" x 2.14" x 0.61", (36.6 mm x 54.3 mm x 15.5 mm)
- Output Connector: 3-pin XLRM-type on cable
- Cable: 25' (7.6 m) long, permanently attached
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.