- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audio-Technica Pro 44 Propoint Cardioid Condenser Boundary Microphone
- Write a Review
- #275126 000000000 275126000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With its half-space unidirectional polar pattern, low-profile design, and outstanding sound quality, the PRO 44 Boundary Microphone by Audio Technica...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Ideal for installed applications.
With its half-space unidirectional polar pattern, low-profile design, and outstanding sound quality, the PRO 44 Boundary Microphone by Audio Technica is ideal for conference tables, podiums, lecterns and other installed-sound uses. This versatile boundary mic's self-contained electronics eliminate the need for external power modules. The PRO 44 is equipped with a wide-range condenser element with low-mass diaphragm for superior performance.
Requires phantom power.
- Low profile for minimum visibility
- Wide-range condenser element with low-mass diaphragm for superior performance
- Self-contained electronics eliminate need for external power modules
- Rugged design and construction
- 25' (7.6 m) detachable cable (TA3F to XLRM-type)
Especially appropriate for use with SmartMixers. Order today.
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Half-cardioid (cardioid in hemisphere above mounting surface)
- Frequency Response: 70-16,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -25 dB (12.5 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 100 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 114 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range (Typical): 86 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 66 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 9-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Weight: 2.4 oz (67 g)
- Dimensions (W x L x H): 2.87" x 3.56" x 1.59", (36.6 mm x 54.3 mm x 15.5 mm)
- Output Connector: TB3M-type
- Cable: 25' (7.6 m) long, with TA3F and XLRM-type connectors
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.