- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audix CX112B Large Diaphragm Condenser Mic
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H74534 000000000 H74534000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The CX-112B is a large diaphragm condenser microphone with a contemporary design and excellent performance characteristics. It is an exceptional tool...Click To Read More About This Product
Large diaphragm studio condenser microphone with switchable -10 dB pad and roll-off.
The CX-112B is a large diaphragm condenser microphone with a contemporary design and excellent performance characteristics. It is an exceptional tool for professional audio production, project studiosand live stage performances. Delivering a smooth, uniform frequencyresponse from 20 Hz - 20 kHz, the CX-112B offers a rich, full-bodiedsound delivered by its 35mm capsule.
The CX-112B is equipped with a bass roll-off filter to help eliminate rumble in the lower frequencies and a 10 dB pad for use in highersound pressure levels up to 148 dB.
The CX-112B is ideal for a wide variety of acoustic instruments, vocals,string sections, guitar, ensembles, guitar cabinets, ambient room miking and live stage.
Designed with discreet low noise preamp circuitry, the CX-112B operates on phantom power of 48-volts. For optimum results,use the CX-112B with a high quality mic preamplifier and microphone cable.
- Adjustable one-piece metal clip (MC-112)
- Foam-lined wood case (CASE-WOOD)
- Studio vocals, lead and backing
- Voice over
- Ambient room mic
- Drum overheads
- Bells, chimes, marimba, vibes
- Acoustic instruments
- Electric guitar cabinets
Order a versatile mike with excellent performance characteristics for your studio!
- Transducer type: condenser
- Capsule technology: 27.5 mm (1.08 in) gold vapor diaphragm
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Output impedance: 120 ohms
- Sensitivity: 18 mV / Pa @ 1k
- Equivalent noise floor: 15 dB (A weighted)
- Signal to noise ratio: 79 dB
- Power requirements: 48 volts phantom
- Maximum SPL: ?138 dB / ? 148 dB with pad
- Dynamic range: 123 dB
- Cable/connector: 3-pin gold plated male XLR connector
- Polarity: positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of output XLR connector
- Housing: aluminium & zinc alloy
- Finish: black satin
- Weight: 340 g / 12 ounces
- Length: 165 mm / 6.5 inches
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.