- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audix F50-S Handheld Dynamic Vocal Microphone
- Write a Review
- #271029 000000000 271029000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The F50 dynamic moving-coil microphone from Audix is designed to handle a wide variety of vocal and instrument applications in both live sound and re...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Affordable and effective.
The F50 dynamic moving-coil microphone from Audix is designed to handle a wide variety of vocal and instrument applications in both live sound and recording. The F50-S mic features a noiseless magnetic on-off switch. With a wide cardioid pickup pattern and a frequency response of 50-16kHz, the handheld F50 microphone is designed with slight bass proximity and mid-range presence. This results in a warm natural response for nearly every type of voice. The Audix F50-S is engineered to handle very high levels of gain without distortion and will provide over 20dB of off-axis feedback rejection.
Low impedance and balanced output allow interference-free performance even with long cable runs. The Audix F50-S is a solidly built microphone with a cast-zinc alloy body and a steel-mesh grill ball with an internal pop screen.
- Professional performance at affordable price
- Tailored to sound excellent on nearly all voices
- Noiseless on/off switch
- Road worthy construction
- Transducer Type: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz- 16 kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Output Impedance: 250 ohms
- Sensitivity: 2.5mV/ Pascal
- Off axis rejection: >20 dBat 180o
- Maximum SPL: >138 dB
- Cable/Connector: 3 pin gold
- Polarity Positive voltage on pin
- 2 relative to pin 3 of
- output XLR connector
- Housing Zinc alloy
- Weight 11 oz/312 grams
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.