- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audix Micropod Podium Microphone
- Write a Review
- #277145 000104000 277145000104000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Audix M1250 Micropod is a podium microphone that has complete immunity from the RF interference of cell phones and GSM devices. The M1250 microph...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A miniaturized condenser microphone with a fully integrated preamp and detachable cable.
The Audix M1250 Micropod is a podium microphone that has complete immunity from the RF interference of cell phones and GSM devices. The M1250 microphone is available with cardioid, hypercardioid, omni, and shotgun capsules, giving this Audix mic the unique ability to be used in a wide variety of live, studio, and broadcast applications. The Audix Micropod is available with a wide array of clips and accessories allowing the microphone to be used for drums, percussion, musical instruments, overhead stage miking, podiums, conferences, and presentations.
25' cable with mini-XLRf - XLRm connectors (CBL-M25)
Mic stand adapter (MC-MICRO)
Hanging clip (MC-HANGER)
Foam windscreen (WS1218)
Overhead mic for choir, group vocal
Ambient room miking
Symphonic area miking
Speech / Presentation
Cymbals / Percussion
- Includes flange mount
- Small, lightweight, low profile
- Miniaturized integrated preamp circuitry
- No external power adapter needed
- 12mm gold vapor diaphragm
- Immune to RF interference
- Extremely low noise, high SPL handling
- Available with 4 different capsules
About as versatile as a mic can be. Order today.
- Transducer Type: Condenser
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz -190 kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Hypercardioid
- Output Impedance: 150 ohms
- Sensitivity at 1k: 10 mV/ Pa (-42 dbV +/-1.5 dB)
- Signal/Noise Ratio (A-weighted): 73 dB
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted): 21 dB
- Maximum SPL @ .5% THD: ‰140 dB
- Dynamic Range: 119 dB
- Power REquirements 18 - 52V
- Connector: 3-pin XLR male
- Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3
- Housing/Finish: Machined brass / Powder coat
- Weight: < 1 lb.
- Length of Goosenecks: 6" / 12" / 18"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.