Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
VT-737sp Class A Mono Tube Channel Stripfalse false
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.
Impeccable clarity with tube warmth, presence, full-range versatility.
- Tube preamp
- Sweep equalizer
- Output level control
- VU metering
- Balanced mic input, front-panel instrument DI, and balanced line inputs
- High-gain switch
- High-pass filter
- Hardwire relay bypass
VT-737sp Class A Mono Tube Channel Strip Specifications:
- Circuit topology: 4 dual triode vacuum tubes (Sovtek 6922), high-voltage discrete Class A
- Gain Range Microphone: Transformer balanced 850/2500 ohm, 0dB to +58dB Instrument: Unbalanced 1 meg ohm, 0dB to +30dB
- Line: Balanced Class A 20k ohms, -27dB to 28dB
- Maximum input level and connector types: Microphone26dB@25Hz, +30dB@1kHz balanced XLR Instrument+30dB unbalanced front panel jack socket
- Line +36dB balanced XLR
- Maximum output level: +30dB balanced 600 ohms, DC coupled, discrete Class A
- Output type and gain: XLR connector, output trim gain -45dB to20dB
- Noise 20kHz unweighted: -92dB
- Noise microphone EIN: -116dB, 22Hz-22kHz unweighted
- Distortion THD, IMD: 0.5%
- Frequency response -2.5dB: 10Hz-120kHz input filter included
- Frequency response -3dB: 1Hz-200kHz line in-out
- VU meter and gain reduction: High quality illuminated OVU =+4dB and gain reduction to -20dB
- High cut filter: Variable 6dB per octave 30Hz-140Hz
- Compressor type: Optical passive attenuator incorporating twin vacuum tubes and stereo link
- Threshold - Ratio: Threshold variable -30dB to +20dB, ratio-compression variable 1:1 to 20:1
- Attack - Release: Attack variable 2mS to 200mS, release variable 100mS to 5 seconds
- Equalizer type: Discrete Class A, variable active and switched passive design
- Frequency bands (4): Treble - switched 10kHz, 15kHz, 20kHz, 32kHz, ±20dB range, shelf High mid - variable 200Hz-28kHz and 2kHz -28kHz, ±6dB range, hi-lo Q Low mid - variable 30Hz-450Hz and 300Hz-4k5Hz, ±16dB range, hi-lo Q Bass - switched 15Hz, 30Hz, 60Hz, 150Hz, ±24dB range, shelf
- AC power: Internal toroidal 100v to 240v, 50-60Hz selectable, 75 watts maximum
- Dimensions: 19 x 12 x 3.5 in (482 x 305 x 89mm)
- Weight: 22lbs. (10kg)
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.