- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Aviom 32x16 Digital Snake with Monitors Package
- Write a Review
- Product 241538
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Aviom 32x16 Digital Snake with Personal Monitoring System Package includes two Aviom AN-16/i-M 16-Channel Mic and Line Level Input Module, two Av...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
32-channel personal monitoring and distributed audio system for studios, houses of worship, and touring.
The Aviom 32x16 Digital Snake with Personal Monitoring System Package includes two Aviom AN-16/i-M 16-Channel Mic and Line Level Input Module, two Aviom AN-16/i 16-Channel Input Modules, three Aviom AN-16/o 16-Channel output Modules, one Audient A-16D Pro A-Net Distributor and DC Power Source, one Audient AN-16SBR System Bridge Splitter, eight Audient A-16II Personal Mixers, eight MT-1 mounts, and an Aviom L-100 Layflat Cat-5e 100' Cable. The Aviom Pro16 Series defines the industry standard for Personal Monitor Mixing and streaming audio over Cat-5. Pro16 Series products deliver perfect monitor mixes and economical digital audio distribution.
AN-16/i-M 16-Channel Mic and Line Level Input Module
The Aviom AN-16/i-M features 16 high quality mic preamps and converts 16 mic- or line-level analog audio channels into uncompressed, full bandwidth 24-bit digital audio transmitted via A-Net. The AN-16/i-M can be used as the head end for a Pro16 Monitor Mixing System, as a standalone mic pre, or in digital snake applications. With the AN-16/i-M, Aviom delivers the lowest cost-per-channel high performance mic pre available today!
Each input channel includes a three-segment level meter, a continuously variable gain control knob, a phase reverse switch, 48-volt phantom power, and a rumble filter with an 85Hz rolloff. In addition, each pair of channels can be Stereo Linked for stereo operation in a Pro16 Monitor Mixing System.
The rear panel of the AN-16/i-M contains a host of professional connectivity features. Each channel has a combo jack that can accept either XLR mic or 1/4-inch line-level (balanced or unbalanced) inputs. Sixteen passive XLR Thru connectors split each input channel. Balanced insert points with separate 1/4-inch Send and Return jacks allow easy interfacing with external processing and effects devices. The sixteen insert Sends can also be used as a set of post-gain direct outs.
Two parallel A-Net outputs allow the AN-16/i-M to send A-Net data to multiple destinations, allowing for simultaneous patching to a monitor console and a front-of-house console. Both A-Net outputs feature heavy duty Neutrik EtherCon connectors. The built-in A-Net Expansion jack allows two 16-channel A-Net streams to be combined onto a single cable (32x0 or 16x16), and the AN-16SBR System Bridge can be used to combine up to four 16-channel streams onto a single cable in a variety of bi-directional configurations.
AN-16/i 16-Channel Input Module
The Aviom AN-16/i converts 16 balanced line-level analog audio channels into uncompressed, full bandwidth 24-bit digital audio transmitted via A-Net. Placed at a front-of-house or monitor console, the AN-16/i can be used as a head-end for a Pro16 Monitor Mixing System. Used in conjunction with the AN-16/o Output Module, the AN-16/i can also be used in a digital snake as an input path for main return signals from front-of-house.
The AN-16/i provides 16 balanced line-level inputs into a Pro16 system. Audio is converted to digital (48kHz, 24 bits, no compression) and transmitted in real time via A-Net, up to 500 feet over a Cat-5e cable. A dedicated audio thru is available for each input channel, allowing the AN-16/i to be seamlessly inserted into an existing audio signal path.
In most uses, audio from a console--any combination of channel inserts, direct outs, submixes, auxes, or groups--is connected to the input channels on the AN-16/i. The A-Net Out on the AN-16/i is connected to the A-Net In of a Pro16 Personal Mixer (such as the A-16II) or an A-Net Distributor.
The built-in A-Net Expansion jack allows two 16-channel A-Net streams to be combined onto a single cable (32x0 or 16x16), and the AN-16SBR System Bridge can be used to combine up to four 16-channel streams onto a single cable in a variety of bi-directional configurations up to 32x32, 48x16, or 64x0.
AN-16/o 16-Channel Output Module
The Aviom AN-16/o converts 16 channels of uncompressed, 24-bit digital audio received via A-Net into sixteen mic- or line-level analog audio channels. The AN-16/o is perfect for connecting your Aviom digital snake to mixing consoles, amps, processors, or recorders.
Analog audio connections on the AN-16/o use secure professional grade DB25 multipin connectors, and D/A conversion runs at 48kHz/24 bits, with no compression. With selectable mic- or line-level outputs, the AN-16/o can be easily connected to virtually any gear in your rig.
To build an Aviom digital snake, combine 16-channel input and output modules as needed, up to a total of 64 channels. Every block of 16 channels requires one input module (like the AN-16/i-M for mic- and line-level sources) and one AN-16/o. With a single Cat-5e cable carrying up to 64 channels between stage and FOH or from the live room to the control room, you can move a lot of professional quality digital audio.
The system is entirely plug-and-play, so you can start enjoying the benefits of digital signal transport in no time. No ground loops or hum to track down, no bad lines to troubleshoot, no 40-lb spool of cable to lug around. Add Aviom's PB28 Modular Patch Bay to your rig to allow even faster connections between your snake and your gear.
The system is infinitely expandable, so if you want to get your audio to a recorder or monitor desk in addition to the main console, all you have to do is run another cable and connect some more output modules. Once your audio is converted to digital, you can have as many copies as you want, without any loss or signal degradation.
The built-in A-Net Expansion jack allows 32 channels to be carried on a single Cat-5e cable, without any additional hardware. Build a simple 16x16 snake, or add an Aviom monitor system to your 16-channel digital snake, all on a single cable.
The AN-16/o is also fully compatible with the AN-16SBR System Bridge, which supports 64-channel systems in a variety of bi-directional configurations. All network connections on the AN-16/o use heavy duty locking Neutrik EtherCon connectors.
A-16D Pro A-Net Distributor/DC Power Source
The Aviom A-16D Pro accepts one Pro16 A-Net input signal (typically from an Input Module, such as the AN-16/i) and provides nine parallel outputs, using rugged EtherCon connectors and standard Cat-5e cables. The A-16D Pro provides isolated (floating ground) DC power through the eight A-Net Outs; the ninth output is an unpowered A-Net Thru connector, designed for distributing a copy of the A-Net signal to a second A-Net Distributor or remote location.
The A-16D Pro eliminates the need to daisy chain Personal Mixers, and simplifies set-up by eliminating the need to connect a power supply to each mixer. Inside the A-16D Pro is Aviom's unique power sub-system design, which requires no external power supplies and which virtually eliminates the possibility of introducing hum or ground loops. The A-16D Pro can also be used as a central hub in an audio distribution system or snake, providing outputs to multiple locations or redundant outputs to a single location.
All connections on the A-16D Pro are on the front panel. A pass-through cable cutout is provided for flexible cable routing. As with all Pro16 Series products, Cat-5e cable runs can be up to 500 ft.
A-16II Personal Mixer
The Axiom A-16II personal mixer allows individual performers to create custom monitor mixes tailored to their individual needs. Designed for use in live performance or in the studio, the A-16II Personal Mixer is a 16-channel digital mixer which gives each performer completely independent control over channel volume, grouping, pan, and stereo spread, as well as master volume and tone. Every performer gets a completely customized monitor or cue mix. Each user can save and recall up to sixteen custom mixes as presets in their Personal Mixer.
The stereo output from the A-16II can be used to drive virtually any output device--from wired or wireless in-ears or headphones to powered floor wedges, an amplifier, or spot monitors.
Audio is taken from an existing console, using a combination of up to 16 direct outs, inserts, auxes, or groups. These sixteen channels are fed to a Pro16 Input Module, such as the AN-16/i, and are then distributed digitally to an unlimited number of Personal Mixers using Cat-5e cables. Set-up is simple and quick.
Personal Mixers can be daisy-chained or connected in parallel using an A-Net Distributor. Parallel connections also allow power to be supplied to the mixers over the Cat-5e cable (included). The A-16II can be mounted on a standard mic stand or music stand using the MT-1 and EB-1 (sold separately) mounting accessories.
AN-16SBR System Bridge Splitter
The Aviom AN-16SBR combines up to four 16-channel A-Net streams onto a single Cat-5e cable, supporting 64-channel systems, in a variety of bidirectional configurations. The AN-16SBR System Bridge is designed to be used with Pro16 Series input and output devices, such as the AN-16/i and AN-16/o, when digital snake systems grow larger than 32 channels. One AN-16SBR is used at each end of every 48- or 64-channel run.
At each end of a main run, one AN-16SBR is used to combine or separate up to four 16-channel A-Net streams onto a single Cat-5 cable. The combined Bridge output carries up to 64 channels. All network connections feature heavy-duty locking Neutrik EtherCon connectors. The AN-16SBR supports the following configurations: 64x0, 48X16, 32x32 or smaller. All Pro16 Series products are compatible with the AN-16SBR. The System Bridge requires no power.
MT-1 Mic Stand Mount
The Aviom MT-1 allows the Aviom A-16II Personal mixer or A-16CS Control Surface to be mounted on a standard microphone stand. The MT-1 attaches with three screws to the bottom of an A-16II or A-16CS and mounts on any standard mic stand. With an optional right-angle extension bracket (EB-1), you can mount the mixer or control surface on an existing mic or music stand.
Aviom L-100 Layflat Cat-5e 100' Cable
The premium quality Cat-5e cable features standard RJ45 connectors with protective rubber jackets. (One 30' Cat-5e cable ships with each A-16II Personal Mixer).
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Sixteen high quality mic preamps, with 24-bit A/D converters
- XLR mic or 1/4-inch TRS balanced line-level inputs on combo jacks
- 48-volt phantom power on each channel
- Three-segment LED level meter for each channel
- Continuously variable gain control for each channel
- Phase reverse switch per channel
- Rumble filter switch (85Hz rolloff) on each channel
- Stereo Link switch per pair of channels
- Built-in passive splitter
- Balanced insert send and return jacks (1/4-inch TRS)
- Dual A-Net outputs
- A-Net Expansion jack for 32x0 and 16x16 channel systems
- Sixteen balanced audio inputs (TRS connectors)
- Sixteen balanced Thru connectors (TRS)
- A-Net Out and A-Net Expansion digital audio network connections (Cat-5)
- Stereo Link switches for each channel pair
- Sixteen balanced audio outputs with DB25 multipin connectors
- A-Net In, A-Net Out, and A-Net Expansion network connections
- Two-position output level switch per channel pair (mic level or line level)
- Signal and Clip LEDs
- Heavy duty locking Neutrik EtherCon connectors
- One A-Net input, eight powered A-Net outputs
- A-Net Thru for system expansion (passive A-Net output)
- Isolated DC power supplies for eight A-Net Personal Mixers via the Cat-5e cable
- Standard IEC power connection
- EtherCon connections throughout
- Multiple A-Net Distributors can be used in a system
- 16-channel stereo mixer
- Fully adjustable pan per channel
- Line/Headphone audio output
- Auto-detect mono/stereo circuitry
- Simple set-up with Cat-5e cables
- Sixteen Preset locations for storing custom mixes
- Channels can be soloed, muted, or grouped
- Global trim for reducing all channel volumes
- Sixteen channel select buttons with dual LEDs
- Pan/Spread control with LED readout
- Channel volume control with LED level readout
- Master Volume, Treble, and Bass controls
- Includes one Aviom L-30 30' Cat-5e cable
- Two identical 1U rack-mount modules, each with:
- Four Neutrik EtherCon connectors, labeled A, B, C, and D (16 channels each)
- One Neutrik EtherCon connector for Bridge output (up to 64 channels)
- Requires no power supply
- Multiple AN-16SBR units can be used to create complex systems
Save yourself or your engineer the time and distraction of creating constantly adjusting separate cue mixes. Order in confidence, with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantee!
- Input: XLR, TRS; Combo Jack
- Insert Send/ Return: Connector: TRS, Signal; Impedance Balanced, Nominal Level; 0 dBu; A-Net Output: one Category 5 (RJ45 connector); A-Net Expansion: one Category 5 (RJ45 connector)
- Gain Range:
- Mic: +6dB to +60dB, variable
- Line: -15dB to +36dB, variable
- Input Impedance: Mic: 2.4 ohms, Line (TRS): 33k ohms, Insert Return: 39k ohms
- Low Cut Filter: -3dB @85Hz, -18dB per octave
- Phantom Power: +48 volts, per channel
- A/D Converters: 24 bit
- Digital Outputs: A-Net: 2 (Main and Aux), A-Net Expansion: 1
- Power Supply: Internal, universal switching type; standard IEC cable provided
- Voltage: 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz, 60W
- Dimensions: 19" wide x 9.25" deep x 5.25" high (3U)
- Weight: 12 lbs.
- Analog to Digital Conversion: 48kHz sample rate, 24 bit
- Frequency Response: 4Hz-22kHz
- A-Net Output: one Category 5 (RJ45 connector)
- A-Net Expansion: one Category 5 (RJ45 connector)
- Gain Switch: Four Position, -10dBv, 0dBu, +4dBu and +22dBu
- Channel LED Indicators: Signal Present and Clip, per channel
- Line Input Impedance: 48k ohms
- Power: 18-24 VDC, 500mA
- Dimensions: 19" wide x 6.7" deep x 1.75" high (1U)
- Weight: 6.8 lbs.
- Digital to Analog Conversion Bit Depth: 24 bit
- A-Net Input: 1 Ethercon RJ45 connector
- A-Net Output: 1 Ethercon RJ45 connector
- A-Net Expansion: 1 Ethercon RJ45 connector
- Outputs: 2 DB25 multipin connectors
- Peak Outputs Level: Selectable: +4dBu or -17dBu
- Channel LED Indicators: Signal Present and Clip per Channel
- LED Indicators: A-Net Active
- Power: 18-24 VDC, 500mA
- Dimensions: 19" wide x 6.7" deep x 1U high
- Weight: 6.5 lbs.
- A-Net Input: One EtherCon RJ45 connector
- A-Net Thru: One EtherCon RJ45 connector, unpowered
- A-Net Outputs: 8 EtherCon RJ45 connectors, powered (DC)
- LEDs: Power On; A-Net Active
- Pro16 A-Net: 16 channels of digital audio over Cat-5e cable uses unshielded Cat-5e UTP (or better) cable
- Power Supply: Internal, universal switching type
- Input Voltage: 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz, 60W
- Output Voltage for Personal Mixers: 18-24 VDC, 0.5 amp transmitted over the Cat-5e cable
- Dimensions: 19" (482.6 mm) wide x 14.25" (362 mm) deep x 2U, 3.5" (88.9 mm) high
- Weight: 12.0 lbs (5.44 kilo)
- A-Net Input/ Output: 1 input, 1 output Category 5 (RJ45 connector)
- Digital to Analog Conversion Bit Depth: 24 bit
- Signal to Noise Ratio (Referenced to 0dB): -103dB
- Treble: +/-12dB at 9kHz shelving
- Bass: +/-12dB at 160Hz shelving
- Maximum Levels (RMS): Line/Headphone outs: 1.0 watt at 100 ohms
- Line/Headphone outs: 140 ohms
- Dimensions: 10.75" wide x 5.6" deep 2.25" high
- Weight: 3.4 lbs.
- Options (sold separately): EB-1 Extension Bracket
- A-Net Input/Output: four EtherCon RJ45 Connectors
- A-Net Bridge: one EtherCon RJ45 Connector
- Dimensions: 1U high x 19" (482.6mm) wide x 1.25" (31.75mm) deep
- Weight: 1.0 lb (.45 kilo)
- Boxed Weight: 1lb.
- Boxed Dimensions: 7"w x 5"d x 3"h