Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Aviom A320 Personal Mixertrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Pro-level control and features.
Each of the 16 mix channels on the A320 can host a mono or a stereo source. That means you can preserve the fidelity of your stereo instruments and submixes from the console without giving up another mix source in your personal mixer. And that translates directly into clearer, more natural sounding monitor and cue mixes.
Good stereo imaging in a monitor mix is essential for hearing every source clearly and distinctly, within the context of the ensemble. It's also an important way to reduce the sense of isolation many musicians experience with in-ear monitors.
Like the A360 Personal Mixer, the A320 allows users to pan both mono and stereo sources. With stereo sources, the Stereo Placement control adjusts both the separation and the position of the source in the mix as a whole. The A320 places all that power in a single control, allowing musicians to make a clear, natural sounding monitor mix with just the simple turn of the knob.
- 16 mono or stereo sources
- 32-channel mix engine
- Per-channel volume and Stereo Placement
- Eight customizable mix presets
- Three-band master tone controls optimized for in-ear monitors
- Per-channel solo and mute
- Compatible with existing Aviom personal mixing systems
Control your mix. Order today.
A320 Personal Mixer Specifications:
- Audio Output: 1/4" TRS stereo, headphone or line level
- Stereo Mix Output, Headphone/Line: Tip: Audio Left; Ring: Audio Right; Sleeve: Ground
- A-Net I/O: 1 A-Net In, RJ45 connector; Supports Pro16 (16-channel) and Pro16e (32-channel)
- D/A Conversion: 44.1/48kHz, 24-bit
- Stereo Operation: Stereo Link, per channel pair; Set at the input module; Variable pan per mono channel or pan/spread per stereo channel pair
- Headphone Output: 275 mW per side into 50 Ohms (both sides driven)
- Output Impedance: 5 Ohms
- Freq. Response: 3Hz-22kHz +0.2dB/-3dB at 50 Ohms
- THD +N: < 0.003%
- Output Voltage for Personal Mixers: 24VDC, 0.5 amp Transmitted over the Cat-5e cable
- Signal to Noise (unweighted): -106dB (measured with zero data into all channels)
- Latency: 0.880 msec (measured from analog input to analog output)
- Pro16e A-Net: Use Cat-5e (or better) cable; Maximum 400 ft (122 m) between devices; Supports Power Over A-Net
- Cat-5 cable: Use shielded Cat-5e (or better) cable to stay below the CISPR 22 Class B, ICES-003, and FCC 47 CFR Part 15 Class B emissions limits.
- Power: 24 VDC, 0.5 amp; Power is supplied over the Cat-5 cable when connected to an Aviom A-Net Distributor
- Dimensions: 10.26" (260.6 mm) wide x 6.14" (155.95 mm) deep x 1.91" (48.51 mm) high
- Weight: 1.3 lb. (0.59 kg)
- Options: MT-1a Mic Stand Mount
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.