Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Aviom AN-16/i v.2 Analog Input Moduletrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Input module, connects up to 16 balanced line-level inputs.
Analog line-level audio connected to the TRS inputs on the AN-16/i v.2 is converted to digital and transmitted via the Pro16 version of A-Net over Cat-5e cable to Personal Mixers or Pro16 output devices. The AN-16/i v.2 can also generate the enhanced version of Pro16 A-Net, Pro16e, required for use with the A360 Personal Mixer when a second Pro16 input device is connected to its A-Net In jack. The AN-16/i v.2 merges its analog inputs with the incoming A-Net stream, creating the expanded Pro16e digital audio stream. Four slot range switches allow each AN-16/i v.2 in a system to be assigned to one of the four slot ranges supported by the Pro16e protocol, increasing the total audio sources available to the personal mixing system to 64.
Monitor System Building Blocks
The AN-16/i v.2 is typically placed near the front-of-house or monitor console to simplify patching when it is used as the head-end for a Pro16 personal mixing system. Audio from the console-any combination of channel inserts, direct outs, submixes, auxes, or groups-is connected to the TRS input channels on the AN-16/i v.2. A dedicated audio thru jack is available for each input channel, allowing the AN-16/i v.2 to be seamlessly inserted into an existing audio signal path.
When used with A360 Personal Mixers, the Pro16e protocol allows stereo inputs sources to be seamlessly integrated into a personal mixing system. Each odd/even pair of inputs on the AN-16/i v.2 is automatically assigned to a single channel button on the A360 when a stereo source is connected.
Digital Snakes and Audio Networks
Used in conjunction with the AN-16/o v.4 Output Module, the AN-16/i v.2 can also be used in a digital snake as an input path for main return signals from front-of-house to signal processors and amps at the stage. The AN-16SBR System Bridge can be used to combine up to four 16-channel A-Net streams onto a single Cat-5e cable in a variety of bidirectional configurations.
- Sixteen balanced audio inputs (1/4-in TRS connectors)
- Sixteen balanced Thru connectors (TRS)
- A-Net In with four-position slot range selector switch
- Stereo Link switches for each channel pair
- Four-position gain switches (+22, +4, 0, -10dB)
- Signal present and clip LEDs per channel
AN-16/i v.2 Analog Input Module Specifications:Audio Inputs
- 16, balanced line-level, 1/4-inch TRS connector
- Tip: Audio +; Ring: Audio -; Sleeve: Ground
- Impedance matched output
- 48kHz sample rate, 24 bit
- One Category 5 (RJ45 connector)
- Four-position slot range selector switch for use with Pro16e A-Net
- One Category 5 (RJ45 connector)
- Supports Pro16 and Pro16e
- Four-position switch, -10dBv, 0dBu, +4dBu, and +22dBu
- Signal Present and Clip, per channel
- Impedance: 48k ohms
- LEDs; green: Signal Present, red: Clip; per channel
- Stereo Link, per channel pair;
- Two-position switch (Normal, Link)
- 17.8k ohm
- 4Hz-22kHz +0.2dB/-3dB
- < 0.003%
- 90dB typical, A/D to D/A
- Measured from AN-16/i to AN-16/o Output Module
- A-Net: 1; RJ45 connector
- Use unshielded Cat-5e UTP (or better) cable
- <0.880 msec (measured from analog input to analog output)
- External, DC, universal switching type
- Input Voltage 100-240 volts, 50/60Hz, 30VA
- Output Voltage 18-24 VDC, 0.5 amp
- Plug Size 2 mm
- 18-24 VDC, 500mA
- 19" (482.6 mm) wide x 5.75" (146 mm) deep;
- 1U high
- 6.8 lb (3.08 kg)
- AN-16SBR System Bridge; used to combine up to four A-Net streams for transmission over one Cat-5e cable
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.