- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Aviom AVIOM16/o-Y1 Card for Yamaha Digital Mixers
- Write a Review
- #241382 000004000 241382000004000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Aviom 16/o-Y1 A-Net Card eliminates the need for an analog input module, providing a direct digital interface between Yamaha digital mixers, such...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The Aviom 16/o-Y1 A-Net Card eliminates the need for an analog input module, providing a direct digital interface between Yamaha digital mixers, such as the 02R96, and Aviom's Pro16 Series products, including the A-16II and A-16R Personal Mixers.
The Y1 card fits into any available Mini-YGDAI expansion slot. Channels can be routed to the card through the Yamaha console's user interface. External DIP switches are used for stereo linking channels. The Y1 card is also compatible with AN-16/o Output Module and the A-16D and A-16D Pro A-Net Distributors.
- Mini-YGDAI format (supported by most current Yamaha digital consoles)
- One 16-channel A-Net output
- Supports sample rates from 44.1kHz to 48kHz, +/-10%
- Assign audio outputs directly from Yamaha interface
- Channel Link DIP switches for stereo operation
- Fits into any available expansion slot and is compatible with all Yamaha consoles and mix engines which support the Mini-YGDAI format, including:
- PM1D (8-channel mode only)
- A-Net Output: 1 Category 5 (RJ45 connector)
- Card Interface Format: Yamaha mini-YGDAI
- Sample Rate: 44.1kHz to 48kHz (+/-10%)
- Dimensions: 4.75" wide x 6.25" deep x 1.5" high
- Weight: 0.8 lbs.
- ** Note: The original A-16 Personal Mixer is not compatible with the Y1 A-Net card.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.