- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
BAE 1073MP Single Channel
With Power Supply
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J18920 000001000 J18920000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
BAE Audio is known for manufacturing high-end microphone preamps and EQs that are faithful to original vintage designs from the 70s and earlier. BAE ...Click To Read More About This Product
BAE's desktop version of the legendary1073 EQ.
BAE Audio is known for manufacturing high-end microphone preamps and EQs that are faithful to original vintage designs from the 70s and earlier. BAE prides itself on using high-end transformers for their products, and everything is kept as close to the vintage philosophy as possible. Not only does BAE choose the highest quality components, they also insist that everything is hand-wired/soldered using discreet electronics and not economized on a circuit board.
The 1073 MP is BAE's version of the legendary Neve 1073 equalizer with the same well-known characteristic Class A sound with its harmonically rich low end, slight resonant highs, and maintained focused mids. Thanks to the transformer-coupled input with its two selectable impedances, the 1073MP works exceptionally well with a wide variety of microphones. There is also a line input feature for adding depth to 2-bus mixes and a DI input for all passive and active instruments. As a colored and versatile mic-pre, the 1073MP maintains its sonic signature across a wide bandwidth.
- All Class A, transformer-coupled design in a 19" 1U chassis
- Line level XLR inputs for extra versatility as a line preamp
- High impedance DI for guitar and synth
- The same Class A components as the 1073 and 1084
- Illuminated phase reverse and phantom power push-buttons
- Input impedance selector switch between 1200 and 300 ohms
- Same modular design and hand-wiring BAE is known for
- Regulated linear power supply will run up to four channels
As close to the original as you can get, order yours today!
- 10Hz to -3dB at 55kHz
- ‰ˆ1200/300 ohms
- 10k ohms
- ‰ˆ150k ohms
- 65 ohms
- 100dB min @ 60Hz
- +27.4 dBu @ 600„¦
- 115/230 VAC, 30W
- 0 to 71 dB
- -110 dBu; Unweighted 300kHz Bandwidth
- 8 lb.
- 19W x 1.75L x 9D
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.