- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
BAE 8 Channel Rack
With Power Supply
- Write a Review
- #J18931 000001000 J18931000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This is an 8-module self-powered rack for vintage Neve 10-series 8 3/4" high modules including the 1066, 1073, 1084 and BAE's reproduction 1073 and 1...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
8-channel module rack with power supply.
This is an 8-module self-powered rack for vintage Neve 10-series 8 3/4" high modules including the 1066, 1073, 1084 and BAE's reproduction 1073 and 1084 modules.
Each module has its own separate output level control and lighted 48v phantom power switch. The back panel has XLR connectors for mic input, line input and output. The oversize external power supply puts out two times the current necessary to power the rack. It has an extra DC outlet which will operate any of our 1272 preamps or Class A Mixers.
The power supply may be set for 220/240 volt operation for Europe or Australia at no extra charge. As well we can set it for 100 volt operation for Japan at no extra charge.
As close to the original as you can get, order yours today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.