Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT 6 AM - 6 PM PT
SUN 6 AM - 5 PM PT
BASSBOSS DV12-MK3 12" Two-Way Powered Toptrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
A high-fidelity, high-output portable main.
The BASSBOSS DV12-MK3 is a high-fidelity, long-throw portable main with high-output, ultrawide horizontal coverage and a broad frequency range. Its low-frequency extension and sound is mind blowing in full-range mode, and its satellite preset modes offer an enormous SPL increase when paired with subs. The amplifiers and DSP feature powerful 96kHz processors with pristine sound quality and eight touch-of-a-button onboard presets. The state-of-the-art asymmetrical Class-D amplifier provides a true 3,300 watts of RMS power and features enhanced power allocation between the HF and LF drivers, thus offering exceptional dynamic resolution and detail along with precise control, and low current draw. The fully integrated and comprehensive digital processing ensures smooth response and reliable operation thanks to meticulous filter alignments and multi-stage limiters that protect the drivers from excessive peaks and thermal overload by monitoring real power output over time.
The processing features multiple preset configurations. The first is full-range mode, with response down to 45Hz (–3dB). The DV12-MK3 can be combined with any BASSBOSS subwoofer. Each preset offers different advantages that suit certain applications and preferences. No matter which preset you choose, your BASSBOSS subs and DV12-MK3 tops will always play in harmony. Scalability is another key benefit—one DV12-MK3 can provide enough mid and high output to match an impressive number of LF elements. Control BASSBOSS software provides additional computer-accessible presets, networked remote control and remote DSP update capabilities. Each unit features dual Ethernet ports with a built-in network switch for computer connectivity and cascading networking ability. Plus, IP65 waterproof connectors provide peace-of-mind in unpredictable environments, and the MK3 line offers 90–250VAC global power compatibility for use all over the world.
The DV12-MK3 uses a line array-derived 1.4" throat isophasic wave guide instead of a conventional horn. The result is a combination of very wide and consistent horizontal coverage with a tight vertical pattern that extends high-frequency projection farther than a conventional horn. Its invertible array feature allows perfect summing of two speakers, which provides a significant increase in output and projection without compromising the crystal-clear definition. To further utilize the advantages of the line array waveguides, the DV12-MK3 is designed to stack with the HF lenses vertically aligned. This allows the high-frequency sections of two boxes to sum perfectly, as they would in a line array, while the low-frequency sections sum in a column for improved low-frequency directivity and greatly increased output. The lower frequencies are produced by an extraordinarily robust 12" woofer neodymium magnet for light weight and high efficiency, a 4" voice coil for high power handling and a symmetrical, long-excursion suspension for accurate and extended bass response.
The cabinet is made from premium selected 15 mm Baltic birch. The design incorporates a four-degree down-angle that ensures even distribution of high-frequency energy from front-to-back of a venue when the DV12-MK3 is placed at the appropriate height on a tripod or support pole. Additional features include a 35 mm metal pole socket, eight fly points and six handles. The amplifier is recessed from the back of the cabinet to protect it in transit. A perforated steel grille protects the woofer, and its progressive perforation pattern serves to broaden midrange dispersion. The high-frequency lens and port are left clear of the grille to minimize reflections and airflow noise that could compromise sound quality.
- High-fidelity, high-output, long-throw portable main
- 96kHz processors with pristine sound quality and onboard presets
- Class-D amplifier provides a true 3,300 watts of RMS power
- IP65 waterproof connectors
Order the BASSBOSS DV12-MK3 12" two-way powered top today.
DV12-MK3 12" Two-Way Powered Top Specifications:
- Frequency response (±3dB): 45Hz–19kHz
- Max SPL (peak): 134dB
- Nominal dispersion (H° x V°): 120 x 20
- Amplification: 3,300W Class-D amplifier
- Processing: High and low pass, equalization, phase alignment and limiting
- Enclosure type: Self-powered, bi-amplified, 2-way full-range; direct radiating vented LF section, wave-guide-loaded HF section
- Transducer (low frequency): 12" diameter (300 mm) neodymium motor woofer with 4" (100 mm) voice coil
- Transducer (high frequency): 1.4" throat neodymium motor compression driver with 3" (76 mm) voice coil on Isophasic wave guide
- Cabinet construction: 15 mm multi-ply Finland birch plywood with internal bracing and damping, 8 steel-braced 10 mm fly points and a 35 mm pole socket
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 24.5" x 14.5" x 17"
- Net weight: 63 lb.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.