- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
BBE FJB-200X Phono Preamp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 801600 000000000 801600000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The BBE FJB-200X Phono Preamp converts an RIAA turntable signal into line level so you can play your vinyl straight through your stereo, mixer, or co...Click To Read More About This Product
Converts your turntable's output to work with your stereo!
The BBE FJB-200X Phono Preamp converts an RIAA turntable signal into line level so you can play your vinyl straight through your stereo, mixer, or computer sound card. The BBE preamp has stereo RCA I/O, 1/4" TRS out, and a grounding post for 60-cycle hum elimination. Works with magnetic phono cartridges.
- Preamp converts RIAA turntable signal into line level
- Stereo RCA I/O
- 1/4" TRS out
- Grounding post
- Works with magnetic phono cartridges
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz (+/-1.5dB)
- Signal to noise ratio: >80dB unweighted
- THD: 0.02% @1kHz
- Input capacitance: 5pf + cable capacitance
- Input impedance: 50k Ohms
- Output impedance: 1k Ohms
- Max output level: >10dB@1kHz at 1% dist.
- 3.25"W x 1.5"H x 2"D
- 1 lbs.