- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer B-1 Large-Diaphragm Cardioid Condenser Mic
- Write a Review
- 270405 000000000 270405000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Behringer B-1 Large-Diaphragm Cardioid Condenser Mic employs a 1" capsule to capture sound with incredible realism and sensitivity. Its wide freq...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Designed for home-studio owners and musicians.
The Behringer B-1 Large-Diaphragm Cardioid Condenser Mic employs a 1" capsule to capture sound with incredible realism and sensitivity. Its wide frequency response from 20Hz-20kHz is enhanced by a pronounced presence boost, making EQing unnecessary in many cases. The cardioid polar pattern, switchable high-pass filter, -10dB pad, 148dB SPL capability, and low self-noise make it perfect for close miking. Requires 48V phantom power. The Behringer B-1 Mic includes a carrying case, shock mount, and windscreen.
- 1" capsule
- 20Hz-20kHz frequency range enhanced by a pronounced presence boost
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Switchable high-pass filter (-6dB/octave at 75Hz)
- -10dB pad
- Low-cut filter -6dB/octave @ 75Hz (switchable)
- SPL of 148dB
- Low self-noise
- Perfect for close miking
- Requires 48V phantom power
- Gold-plated balanced XLR connector
Put it in the cart today and add some big-time capability to your mic inventory.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.