- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer DEQ2496 Ultra-Curve Pro Mastering Processor
- Write a Review
- #182484 000000000 182484000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Behringer Ultra-Curve Pro Mastering Processor is ideal for mastering and PA purposes. It offers 4 concurrently selectable EQ modules: 31-band gra...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Affordable mastering and PA tweaking.
The Behringer Ultra-Curve Pro Mastering Processor is ideal for mastering and PA purposes. It offers 4 concurrently selectable EQ modules: 31-band graphic, 10-band parametric, Feedback Destroyer, and 3 dynamic EQs per channel. Other highlights are the 61-band RTA that can run simultaneously with the EQ section, high-quality 24-bit/96kHz A/D/A converters, and 2 high-performance 32/40-bit floating-point SHARC digital signal processors which yield ultimate sonic resolution and 113dB dynamic range. Multifunction level meters, 64 user memories, RTA mic/line input with phantom power, word clock input, and MIDI connections. Balanced inputs, servo-balanced outputs with gold-plated XLR connectors, stereo aux output, and AES/EBU and S/PDIF I/Os (XLR and optical).
- Ultrahigh-resolution processor for all EQ, RTA, and dynamic applications
- 4 concurrently selectable EQ modules (31-band graphic, 10-band parametric, Feedback Destroyer, plus 3 dynamic EQs per stereo channel)
- Flexible compressor/expander function with peak limiter per stereo channel plus stereo imager and stereo delay for delay line applications
- Unique VPG (virtual paragraphic EQ) allows parametric control of graphic EQs
- Ultra high-resolution 61-band realtime FFT analyzer with additional auto EQ function for room and loudspeaker equalization
- Multifunction level meters (peak/RMS, VU, and SPL meter with dBA/dBC weighting via RTA mic input)
- 64 user memories for complete setups and/or individual module configurations
- Separate RTA mic/line input with phantom power, professional word clock input, and MIDI connections
- Ultrahigh-quality AKM 24-bit/96kHz A/D/A converters (113dB dynamic range)
- Open architecture allowing future software updates via MIDI
- 2 high-performance 32/40-bit floating-point SHARC digital signal processors for ultimate sonic resolution
- Balanced inputs and servo-balanced outputs with gold-plated XLR connectors, stereo aux output, AES/EBU and S/PDIF I/Os (XLR and optical)
- Internal switch-mode power supply for maximum flexibility, noise-free audio, superior transient response, and lowest possible power consumption
It's a powerful tool that you can afford. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.