- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer DI20 Ultra DI 2-Channel Active DI Box/Splitter
- Write a Review
- #182481 000000000 182481000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The innovative, active 2-channel Behringer DI20 Ultra DI 2-Channel Active DI Box/Splitter takes the signal directly from an unbalanced high-impedance...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Converts 2 separate unbalanced 1/4" jack inputs into 2 balanced XLR outputs.
The innovative, active 2-channel Behringer DI20 Ultra DI 2-Channel Active DI Box/Splitter takes the signal directly from an unbalanced high-impedance output--like an electric guitar--and feeds it directly into a mixing console or recorder. It is ideally suited to augment the traveling gear of musicians (especially guitar/bass players) as well as live/studio/broadcast engineers, installation contractors, and studios/live event engineers. The DI20 converts 2 separate unbalanced 1/4" jack inputs into 2 balanced XLR outputs. There is a 2-channel/link mode for flexible use as mono, 2-channel, or splitter box. In link mode, channel 1 can be split up into 2 balanced XLR connectors plus one unbalanced 1/4" jack connector. Switchable input attenuation in 3 ranges allows input levels of up to +48dBu, while a ground lift switch eliminates typical ground loop problems. Operates on 9V battery or 48V phantom power. Ultracompact rugged housing.
- Converts 2 separate unbalanced 1/4" inputs to 2 balanced XLR outputs
- 2-channel/link mode provides flexible usage as a mono, 2-channel, or splitter box
- Switchable input attenuation
- Operates on 9V battery (not included) or 48V phantom power
- Compact, rugged housing
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.