- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer EUROLIVE B205D Active PA/Monitor Speaker
- Write a Review
- #423336 000001000 423336000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Eurolive B205D is an active 150W PA/monitor speaker that is ideal for vocal or keyboard monitoring, multi-media presentations, and home recording...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Put the sound right where you want it.
The Eurolive B205D is an active 150W PA/monitor speaker that is ideal for vocal or keyboard monitoring, multi-media presentations, and home recording studio applications.
Thanks to its Class-D amplifier technology and internal switchmode power supplies, the B205D speaker not only sounds great, it weighs considerably less than most competing active speakers. It pumps out 150 of the cleanest, punchiest watts you've ever heard from a compact loudspeaker, and you can link additional systems via a handy Thru socket. A built-in mixer provides 3 input channels, including a switchable instrument-ready input (no DI required), and also features a dedicated 3-band EQ (bass/mid/treble) for simple, yet effective tonal control.
- Multi-purpose, 150W, active speaker for vocal and keyboard monitoring, multimedia, press conferences and home recording studio applications
- Class-D amplifier technology
- 5-1/4" premium-quality, full-range neodymium driver
- Ultra-low noise 3-channel mixer with 3-band EQ
- 2 "Invisible" Mic Preamps with phantom power for condenser microphones and one instrument-ready input (no DI required)
- Dedicated stereo input for keyboards, MP3, CD, etc.
- XLR ''through'' connector with mic/line switch for linking more B205Ds
- Mic stand integration system for use with stand and boom
- Integrated limiter for system control and speaker protection
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and very low power consumption
- Super-tough, impact-resistant enclosure with integrated top carry handle
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear