- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer EUROLIVE Professional B1800X Pro Subwoofer
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 600703 000000000 600703000000000
6-Month* financing available.
The Behringer B1800X Pro EUROLIVE is a Professional Series subwoofer that handles 800W/1,600W program/peak power @ 8 ohms for brawny bottom-end respo...Click To Read More About This Product
When it comes to massive bottom end, the B1800X is the bomb!
The Behringer B1800X Pro EUROLIVE is a Professional Series subwoofer that handles 800W/1,600W program/peak power @ 8 ohms for brawny bottom-end response. Add earth-shaking bass to your mix with the B1800X Pro EUROLIVE Sub. Ideal for giving impact to styles including hard rock, house, hip-hop, metal, reggae, or rap. The Behringer B1800X subwoofer also goes amazingly easy on your bank book with its solid price-to-performance ratio. The B1800X Pro's long-excursion 18" bass driver reproduces high sound pressure levels with maximum efficiency in the frequency range of 40”300Hz @ 8 ohms. This allows the B1800X PRO to achieve a tight and accurate bass response at intense output levels. A switchable crossover allows optional passive or bi-amp operation. This rugged Behringer subwoofer is designed to keep up with your music, no matter how demanding the gig. Neutrik Speakon connectors. 21-1/2"W x 27-315"H x 21-3/4"D. 77 lbs.
- 800W/1,600W program/peak power handling @ 8 ohms
- Powerful long-excursion 18" bass driver
- Sound pressure level: 100dB (1 W @ 1 m) half space
- Frequency range: 40”300Hz (-10dB)
- Neutrik Speakon connectors
- 21-1/2"W x 27-3/5"H x 21-3/4"D
- Approximately 77 lbs.
Inject your sound system with earthquake-like levels of bottom. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.