Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Behringer EUROLIVE VQ1500D 15" Active Speakertrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Professional 500W 15" active PA speaker with built-iin crossover.
Put simply, these cool-running systems are much lighter, making them ultra-easy to transport and set up “ and our no-compromise design means you get amazingly-deep, chest-pounding bass that will keep the party going all night long.
Class-D - Massive Power, Perfect Sound
Thanks to Behringer's revolutionary Class-D amplifier technology, they are able to provide you with enormous power and incredible sonic performance in an easy-to-use, ultra-portable and lightweight package. Class-D amplification makes all the difference, offering the ultimate in energy efficiency and eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and massive heat sinks. This amazing technology makes it possible to design and build extremely powerful products that are significantly lighter in weight than their traditional counterparts, while using less energy and protecting the environment.
Behringer LF and HF transducers are designed specifically for each application “ it' what sets us apart from the competition. When you buy a BEHRINGER loudspeaker, you can rest assured that the transducers inside have been engineered to perform flawlessly in conjunction with every other element for truly professional results. The VQ1500D active subwoofer is capable of extremely high sound pressure levels: 122 dB (Full Space, 1 W @ 1 m), with a frequency range of 40 - 200 Hz.
The VQ1500D features balanced XLR inputs and outputs, as well as balanced XLR Thru jacks for connecting additional enclosures. A Boost Frequency knob targets a boost frequency between 40 and 90 Hz. Flick the Boost switch to give your selected frequency a +10 dB boost. The VQ1500D also has a High Cut dial that provides precision control over the upper-corner frequency of the subwoofer' amplifier. The High Cut dial does not affect the Thru signals, only signals directed to the subwoofer (however, it does affect the Output socket signals sent out to full-range speakers). A Level knob controls the input gain, and the Phase switch reverses the output phase to compensate for frequency cancellation between the subwoofer and satellite speakers. LEDs show operational status at a glance, including power, signal present and input overloads.
- Professional 500-Watt powered subwoofer for PA applications
- Powerful 15'' long-excursion transducer with high temperature voice coil
- Precise reproduction of ultra-low frequencies
- State-of-the-art 500-Watt Class-D amplifier with comprehensive over-excursion
- Built-in active stereo crossover
- Tunable and switchable Bass Boost plus Phase switch
- Variable High Cut control for perfect sound alignment
- Subwoofer Level control adjusts the balance between sub and full-range speakers
- Power, Signal and Clip LEDs for perfect monitoring
- Intelligent limiter for maximum sound performance and woofer protection
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio
- Pole socket for mounting with commercial spacer poles
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy transport
Sound reinforcement has never been so easy, order today!
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.