- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer GUITAR 2 USB Guitar to USB Interface Cable
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J51845 000000000 J51845000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The GUITAR 2 USB Interface Cable connects your instrument directly into your computer. The GUITAR 2 USB is the essence of simplicity. Connect the ¼ i...Click To Read More About This Product
Mono 1/4 in. jack to USB.
The GUITAR 2 USB Interface Cable connects your instrument directly into your computer. The GUITAR 2 USB is the essence of simplicity. Connect the ¼ in. plug to your guitar or bass, and run the USB cable to your computer
GUITAR 2 USB’s long cable (16.5' / 5 m) provides convenience for tracking in the studio – so you are free to join your bandmates in the tracking room. It interfaces seamlessly with Windows PC and Mac operating systems and is ideal for use with low latency ASIO drivers (such as ASIO4ALL) for PC and the built-in Core Audio drivers for Mac.
GUITAR 2 USB works with virtually all popular 32-bit compatible recording software so you can record tracks directly into your favorite DAW.
It supports both 44.1 kHz and 48 kHz sample rates.
- Guitar to USB interface cable
- Mono 1/4” jack connector
- Ideal for recording electric guitars and basses
- 5 meter (16.5 foot) cable length
- Simple Plug-and-Play connection to Mac and PC computers
- Digital audio output operates at 44.1 kHz and 48 kHz sample rates
- Compatible with most 32-bit Mac and Windows drivers and software
- 3-Year Warranty Program
Simple digital conversion. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.