- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer HPM1000 Headphones
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J18455 000000000 J18455000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Whether you're mixing a recording, monitoring a bass line or just enjoying an MP3, you want your headphones to deliver a wide frequency response and ...Click To Read More About This Product
Whether you're mixing a recording, monitoring a bass line or just enjoying an MP3, you want your headphones to deliver a wide frequency response and high dynamic range. The HPM1000 headphones provide incredible performance for a price well within any budget.
Great Sound For a Budget Price
The HPM1000 provides everything you need for comfortable listening. The oval-shaped ear cups contain high-resolution capsules that deliver every nuance of your sound. It has a single-sided cord to avoid tangling, a comfortable headband, and a 1/4" adapter for the 1/8" connector, making it compatible with everything from your MP3 player to your mixing console.
With the amazing HPM1000 phones, you get truly-exceptional, high-resolution sound reproduction “ at a price that will leave money in your pocket for more tunes, or more studio gear!
- Ultra-wide frequency response
- High dynamic range
- High-resolution capsules
- 1?8" connector plus 1/4" adapter included
- Single-sided cord
- Oval-shaped ear cups
- Comfortable headband
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.