- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer HPS3000 High-Performance Studio Headphones
- Write a Review
- H85872 000000000 H85872000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Whether you're mixing, monitoring or just enjoying an MP3, you want your headphones to deliver a wide frequency response and high dynamic range. The ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Studio headphones that fit any budget.
Whether you're mixing, monitoring or just enjoying an MP3, you want your headphones to deliver a wide frequency response and high dynamic range. The HPS3000 headphones provide incredible performance for a price well within any budget
The HPS3000 provides everything you need for comfortable listening. The oval-shaped ear cups contain high-resolution cobalt capsules that deliver every nuance of your sound. The one-sided cable is engineered from the finest oxygen-free copper wire that resists tangling and provides maximum durability. It also comes with a 1/4" TRS adapter for the 1/8" TRS connector, making it compatible with everything from your MP3 player to your mixing console.
- Ultra-wide frequency response
- High-definition bass and super-transparent highs
- Ultra-wide dynamic range
- High-efficiency cobalt capsule
- 1/8" Connector plus 1/4" adapter included
- Single-sided cord with oxygen-free copper wires
- Optimized oval-shaped ear cups
- Ultra-rugged headband construction
Call or click today.
- Capsule diameter: 40 mm
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Max. power handling: 100 mW
- Impedance: 64 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 110dB@1kHz
- Cord length: 2.0 m
- Connector: 1/8" TRS connector plus 1/4" TRS adapter
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.