- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer MIC500USB Audiophile Vacuum Tube Preamplifier with Preamp Modeling Technology and USB/Audio Interface
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J51915 000000000 J51915000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The TUBE ULTRAGAIN MIC500USB’s handselected 12AX7 vacuum tube gives everything from microphones to acoustic or bass guitars a vintage tube sound in a...Click To Read More About This Product
Tube preamplifier with preamp modeling and USB/Audio interface.
The TUBE ULTRAGAIN MIC500USB’s handselected 12AX7 vacuum tube gives everything from microphones to acoustic or bass guitars a vintage tube sound in a dependable and ultra-affordable package.
The MIC500USB is perfect for studio and live applications. The balanced XLR and ¼ in. TRS inputs give you maximum flexibility in either scenario. It derives its personality from a hand-selected 12AX7 tube with UTC technology for superior tube character and low-noise operation. The MIC500USB is ideally suited for use with standard digital recorders and sound cards, imbuing signals with the warmth, presence and classic tube compression that will bring your digital tracks to life.
The MIC500USB’s controls consist of: switches for +48 V phantom power, 20 dB pad, Phase Reverse and Limiter; plus vintage-style Gain and Output knobs. An 8-segment LED meter provides accurate monitoring of output levels. And when used as a high-end DI (Direct Injection) box in the studio or on the stage, the MIC500USB delivers flawless performance and outstanding signal integrity.
To help you get the most from your new MIC500USB, 16 unique preamp voicings that cover a wide range of applications are included. Options include: Neutral, for a more natural sound; Warm, for adding the warmth typically associated with analog signals and vacuum tubes; Warm + Limiter, for additional warmth when working with high volume levels, sounds with frequent signal peaks, or directly recording an instrument with a mic (e.g., drums); and Limiter, for adding density and a consistent output level of all notes/sounds below clipping.
Because you’ll want to take full advantage of your MIC500USB’s recording and podcasting potential, Behringer includes all the software you’ll need for audio recording, editing and even podcasting – all free of charge and downloadable from behringer.com. You’ll be ready to go live on your PC or Mac right out of the box.
- High-end pre-amp for microphone, instrument and line-level sources
- Specifically designed for studio-grade condenser mics
- Perfectly matches your studio, live and hard disk recording set-up
- Ultra-flexible Preamp Modeling
- Choose between 16 preamp voicings designed for electric and acoustic guitars, keyboards, bass guitars, drums, vocals and more
- Built-in USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer
- Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
- Powerful Phones output with Level control and Direct Monitor select
- Hand-selected 12AX7 vacuum tube with UTC technology for exceptional warmth and lowest noise
- Ensures outstanding signal transparency when used as a high-end DI-box
- Sophisticated output limiter prevents the output signal from clipping
- Dedicated low cut filter eliminates unwanted noise, e.g. floor rumble
- +48 V phantom power, Phase Reverse switch and 20 dB Pad for utmost flexibility
- Highly accurate 8-segment LED level meter
- Balanced inputs and outputs on ¼" TRS and XLR connectors
Powerful and versatile, great presets. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.