- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K45013 000000000 K45013000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The MONITOR1 Premium Passive Stereo Monitor and Volume Controller lets you instantly and conveniently adjust the level of your active studio monitors...Click To Read More About This Product
Small footprint monitor control.
The MONITOR1 Premium Passive Stereo Monitor and Volume Controller lets you instantly and conveniently adjust the level of your active studio monitors. The large volume knob makes it easy to dial in the perfect level every time without reaching for your mixer. With XLR/TRS combo Inputs and XLR Outputs, as well as two 3.5 mm (1⁄8") jacks, MONITOR1 is simple to connect to your current system.
The MONITOR1 is passive, meaning external power is not required and there is no active circuitry to affect the purity of the analog signal coming from your mixer or audio interface. MONITOR1 will not add any distortion or RF interference to your system. So whether you're recording in your bedroom or laying down tracks at a professional recording studio, MONITOR1 makes sure the volume is always exactly where you need it – when you need it. And when it's time for a break, just press the convenient Mute button to turn the sound completely off.
MONITOR1 takes up a fraction of the space on your desk as your mixer, and thanks to its tiny footprint, it's never in the way. But even though it is small, MONITOR1 is all about quality, all the way from the stereo XLR/TRS combo and 1⁄8" Inputs to the XLR and 1⁄8" Outputs.
Sound Quality and Value
The MONITOR1 will provide many years of super-clean, high-fidelity performance in the most critical listening environment – yours! Built from the highest-grade components, MONITOR1 is the perfect way to put a little easy into your current studio monitoring setup.
- Premium passive stereo volume controller and attenuator
- Active-free circuitry guarantees purest signal path
- Large Volume knob for extremely precise level adjustments
- 2 high-quality XLR combo inputs and 3.5 mm (1/8”) stereo input perfectly connect to your DAW
- 2 high-quality XLR outputs and 3.5 mm (1/8”) stereo output to connect to your studio monitors
- Designed and engineered in Germany
Uncolored monitor volume control.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.