- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer MS40 Powered Studio Monitor (Pair)
- Write a Review
- H85659 000000000 H85659000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
These extremely compact, 2 x 20W nearfield monitors feature ultra-high resolution 24-bit/192kHz D/A converters. With the MS40, you can connect direct...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
2-way active studio monitors ideally suited for computer studios, audio and multimedia workstations and keyboard monitoring.
These extremely compact, 2 x 20W nearfield monitors feature ultra-high resolution 24-bit/192kHz D/A converters. With the MS40, you can connect directly to your digital signal sources and eliminate annoying analog line-loss and hum. Whether you connect to your computer soundcard, keyboard, or MP3 player, you will enjoy exceptional sound quality with great dynamics. The built-in amplifiers provide lots of headroom, while the powerful woofers and tweeters provide ultra-linear frequency response.
The MS40 features exceptional connectivity, including stereo 1/8" and RCA jacks, which can be used simultaneously or mixed with a digital stereo source. Digital duties are handled by either RCA or TOSLINK sockets, providing for ultra-simple hookup. Individual volume controls for both Line inputs plus Bass and Treble EQ controls are provided on the front panel, along with a 1/4" headphone jack that automatically mutes the internal speakers.
Sporting 4.75" woofers and 2.5" high-resolution tweeters, MS40 monitor speakers bring high-quality audio within the reach of anyone operating a computer workstation. Two high-powered amplifiers feed a total of 40W of super-clean power to the internal speakers, providing an ultra-wide frequency response from 50Hz to 25kHz. Whether you'e a musician tracking your latest masterpieces, or just someone who listens to your favorite songs at work, MS40 loudspeakers will make them sound significantly better. They also make excellent add-on speakers for electronic keyboards. Front-mounted volume and individual bass and treble controls make accurate sound adjustments a breeze.
The MS40 takes audio to an even higher level with its multiple input options. The built-in mixer features 1/8" stereo inputs for connecting CD/MD/MP3 players, dual RCA jacks for tape decks and stereo keyboard modules, and even both RCA and TOSLINK connectors for digital signal sources. This adds up to a system that lets you play along with a variety of prerecorded tracks. And you can wail away to your heart' content in total privacy, thanks to MS40' powerful headphone jack.
- 2-way active studio monitors ideally suited for computer studios, audio and multimedia workstations and keyboard monitoring
- Built-in powerful 2 x 20W amplifiers with immense headroom
- Powerful woofers and high-resolution tweeters
- Ultra-high resolution 24-bit/192kHz D/A converters
- Optical and coaxial inputs to directly connect digital audio sources by S/PDIF interface
- Two stereo analog inputs featuring 1/8'' TRS and stereo RCA connectors can be used simultaneously or mixed with a digital stereo source
- Individual Volume controls for both Line inputs plus Bass and Treble EQ controls
- Front panel 1/4'' TRS headphone connector with auto-mute loudspeaker function
- Magnetically shielded for placement near computer monitors
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
- 3-year manufacturer warranty
Order this affordable pair today!
- Tweeter: ˜ 65 mm (2-1/2"), 8 Ohm
- Woofer: ˜ 120 mm (4-3/4") 4 Ohm
- Line 1: 1/8" TRS stereo, impedance 20kOhm
- Line 2: 2 RCA, impedance 20kOhm
- Optical: TOSLINK
- Coaxial: RCA
- Converter: 24-bit
- Sample rate: < 192kHz
- Output power: 2 x 20W
- Frequency response: 50Hz to 25kHz
- Mains Voltages: USA/Canada (120V)
- Power Consumption: 90W
- 11" x 6-4/5" x 9-5/8"
- Right (10.78 lb./ 4.9kg)
- Left (7.04 lb./ 3.2kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.