Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
WING 48-Channel Digital Mixer with 24-Fader Control Surface and 10" Touch Screenfalse false
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.
The personal mixing console.
What is the purpose of mixing in the first place? While considering the signal path of producing audio for live or in the studio Behringer were stunned to find that much of the terminology is still driven by historical technical implementation, rather than its actual purpose. Normally, consoles focus on inputs numbers assigned to channels and auxes. WING is offering a substantially different perspective by focusing on the Source as the reason for any mixing, say a bass drum signal or the lead vocal. Inputs are therefore given more properties than just a number. They can be in mono/stereo or mid-side mode, own headamp parameters like gain and phantom power, with specific source mute and metering. And they can also be given a color, icon, name and several tags for grouping and filtering purposes. All of this is describing the actual Source first, before channels are used for processing or mixing.
The beauty of this is, you can label Sources using the WING Co-Pilot app while patching on stage and no matter, if the signal is patched to a channel, to SD recording or to any other output, you will always see and refer to that Source.
All 48 input channels and 28 bus mixes can be used for mono, stereo or mid/sides sources. Assigning a stereo source to any channel, automatically renders the channel stereo. And btw, there is no need for rebooting the console for applying any mode changes. Their configuration can be changed any time on the fly. See why it is a WING?
Legacy built in every Channel
Alternatively to the excellent WING EQs and dynamics, all channels and busses feature plug-ins for gates, compressors and equalizers, including high-end simulations modelled after the most famous hardware such as Pultec EQ, SSL Bus Compressor and Gate/Expander, SPL Transient Designer, Neve EQ, Compressor and Gate, Focusrite ISA and D3, DBX160, LA-2A, 1176, Elysia mPressor, Empirical Labs Distressor *
WING's innovative channel editing section is designed from ground-up for immediate channel status overview and flow of operation. It allows working on the selected channel processing, even when the main display is used for something completely unrelated. Touch sensitive rotary controls allow the displaying of the most relevant information at your fingertips.
Even more Custom Controls
A central section offers user-assignable controls, i.e. 4 rotary encoders and 20 buttons with 2 LCDs. You decide whatever functions you'd like to have within your reach, always. A big rotary wheel offers fine-adjustments of up to 8 user parameters or can be used for DAW remote control via USB MIDI. The control configuration also includes pre-defined functionality for USB and SD card recorder transport, show control and mute groups.
Perfect Balance and Ultimate Tone Shaping
WING Input channels feature lo-cut and hi-cut filters, tilt-EQ, all-pass or Sound Maxer, in addition to the 6-band parametric EQ. All buses, matrices and mains even feature 8-band parametric EQ. Alternatively, WING offers 8 meticulous emulations of famous hardware equalizers for use in each and every channel, whenever you need that special vibe on your signals.
The WING Premium FX rack boasts 8 true-stereo processors including spectacular emulations of some of the industry's most revered reverbs, original TC VSS3 algorithms, along with Lexicon, Quantec and EMT emulations.
Another set of 8 true-stereo processors provides a wide array of modulation, equalization, dynamics and non-linear effects, and even four iconic guitar amplifiers with cabinet simulations.
With 374 inputs and 374 outputs, a lot of digital connectivity is required. WING provides 3 AES50 SuperMAC audio networking ports for connecting digital stageboxes or sharing up to 144 input and 144 output streams with other mixing consoles. There are 48x48 channels of USB audio and another 64x64 channels of Audio over IP (AoIP module optional), plus AES/EBU stereo I/O. The WING expansion card slot, featuring the LIVE SD recording card or accommodating option cards for various standards, such as ADAT, MADI, DANTE, WSG, offers another 64x64 channels of audio in/out.
While Behringer have limited the number of local analog I/O, Behringer have not allowed for any compromise on their quality. It includes 8 original MIDAS PRO-Series microphone pre amps and 8 XLR outputs with towering audio quality. 8x8 TRS line auxiliary ins and outs help bringing in signals from media players or computers. If that's not enough local analog I/O, a brand new StageCONNECT interface allows connecting breakout boxes. Delivering up to 32 channels of low-latency input or output over a single standard XLR microphone cable if needed.
Automixing with 2 groups of gain sharing is available on any 16 input channels. The dependable and fast algorithm automatically tracks which microphone is receiving the highest levels, increases its channel gain, while reducing the sum of gain for all other channels in the same group. The ambient noise level will remain constantly low, while intelligibility and gain before feedback are increased considerably. It is the ideal tool for corporate events, panel discussions, HOW or broadcast applications with several speakers.
A maximum of 16 stereo inserts can be used for applying internal FX or outboard processing to any input channels or buses.
MIDI In/Out plus additional 2x2 GPIO allow triggering console events and interfacing with external show control
40-Bit floating point processing at 48 or 44.1 kHz, with 1ms round-trip latency
Dual solo/monitor buses per channel for monitoring over phones/IEM and/or floor wedges
RC and OSC
Networked remote control supports binary and OSC communication and allows working on the console from the distance. Open for 3rd-party applications, in addition to Behringer's cross-platform app, WING CO-PILOT
- 8 award-winning Midas PRO mic preamps and 8 Midas PRO outputs onboard
- 24 motorized 100 mm faders in 3 separate, fully configurable sections
- "Plug and play" remote I/O connectivity for up to 144 input and output signals over 3 AES50 ports featuring Klark Teknik’s SuperMAC technology for ultra-low jitter and latency
- Large main display with capacitive touch screen and adjustable display swivel
- Unique touch-sensitive channel editing section with 11 rotary controls and dedicated color TFT for staying on top of all channel properties
- Optional module for 64x64 channels of audio over Ethernet – supporting WAVES SoundGrid Technology* or Dante/AES67 Technology*
- 48 x 48 channel USB 2.0 audio interface onboard with DAW remote control emulating HUI* and Mackie Control*
- Dual-SD card live recorder/player with up to 64 tracks and markers for identifying song positions
- Additional 4-channel control section with rotary controls, buttons and parameter display for permanent access to mains, matrices or "money-channels"
- Premium FX rack with 8 true-stereo processors and world-class TC algorithms, Lexicon*, Quantec* and EMT* emulations
- Standard FX rack with 8 true-stereo processors for a wide array of modulation, EQ, dynamics etc.
- - also allows blending outboard effects to the mix
- 5 variable plug-in processing slots for all 40 stereo input channels, featuring the most iconic vintage analog equalizers and compressors, plus insert FX slot and 4-band parametric EQ for all 8 stereo aux channels
- Custom Controls offering 16 latching or momentary buttons and 4 rotary controls, easily being configured for preferred functions
- 4 main, 8 matrix and 16 aux stereo buses, featuring dual inserts, 8-band parametric EQ's, stereo imager and full dynamics processing
- 2 Ethernet ports with integrated switch for networked remote control
- Built-in expansion port for optional audio interface cards or digital networking bridges, MADI* and ADAT/WC
- StageCONNECT 32-channel low-latency interface for personal monitoring or analog I/O boxes, AES/EBU stereo digital in
- - and outputs on balanced XLR, 8x8 balanced TRS auxiliary line in
- - and outputs, 2 TRS phones connectors, MIDI I/O and 4 GPIO ports
Mix better and faster. Order today.
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.