- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer X-TOUCH COMPACT Universal Control Surface
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J41843 000000000 J41843000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The X-TOUCH COMPACT Universal USB/ MIDI Controller gives you precise control over your favorite DAW, instruments, effects and lighting systems with t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Universal USB/MIDI controller with nine touch-sensitive motor faders.
The X-TOUCH COMPACT Universal USB/ MIDI Controller gives you precise control over your favorite DAW, instruments, effects and lighting systems with the fluidity of nine touch-sensitive and fully-automated motorized faders, 16 rotary encoders with LED collars – and 39 illuminated buttons. Free yourself from the mouse-click paradigm with X-TOUCH's preconfigured presets – or customize your own configurations to master the art of on-the-fly adjustments as ever before!
Today’s DAWs, instruments, effects and lighting applications are designed to interface with controllers that enable users to make high-precision changes with minimal effort. Built-in Mackie Control* emulation allows your X-TOUCH COMPACT to work with virtually any professional audio production software imaginable – as soon as you take it from the box – no setup required!
Faders that Dance with Your Music
Your music is the embodiment of your imagination and creativity. Your controller should be equally inspired and dynamic in its response to your creation. That’s why the X-TOUCH COMPACT features nine fully automated and touch-sensitive 100 mm motorized faders. Every move or automation you write can be seen in the movements of each fader in real time, perfectly synced with your DAW.
Dual-Layer Mode provides lightning-fast switching between DAW and instrument control. Preconfigured control elements let you connect the X-TOUCH COMPACT for instant operation right out of the box, or download the user-friendly editor application for in-depth configuration.
A Symphony of Lights
16 beautifully equipped rotary controls featuring LED-collars that provide an amber-hued visual read out couple with 39 illuminated buttons to make the X-TOUCH COMPACT a feast for the eyes as well as the hands. They provide direct access to preconfigured or user-mapped key functions. Know in brilliant color if a channel is muted or soloed and see how hot the level is pumping as you make changes during recording or mixing. Arm multiple tracks or adjust panning at the same time and marvel at how you ever relied on a mouse to do a controller’s job. The built-in USB interface allows you to connect the COMPACT directly to your Mac or PC for easy right out-of-the-box installation – no drivers required.
- Universal Remote Control for DAWs, Instruments, Effects and Lighting applications
- Features Mackie Control* emulation mode for seamless integration
- Nine fully automated and touch-sensitive 100 mm motorized faders
- Dual-Layer mode for quick change between DAW and instrument control
- Pre-configured control elements for instant operation out of the box
- User-friendly editor application for in-depth configuration
- 16 rotary controls with LED-collars for on-the-fly adjustments
- 39 dedicated illuminated buttons (including transport control)
- Built-in USB MIDI interface for direct connection to Mac or PC computers
- Standard MIDI I/O ports for controlling external hardware without the need of a computer
- Dedicated footswitch and foot controller input for external remote control
- 2-port powered multi-TT USB hub for connecting additional controllers
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.