- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer Xenyx 502 Mixer
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 631262 000000000 631262000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
5-input, 2-bus, ultralow noise, high-headroom mixer with main mix, stereo CD/tape, and separate headphone outputs. CD/tape inputs assignable to headp...Click To Read More About This Product
Sound excellence for a tiny price.
5-input, 2-bus, ultralow noise, high-headroom mixer with main mix, stereo CD/tape, and separate headphone outputs. CD/tape inputs assignable to headphone output or main mix outputs. Behringer's innovative Xenyx mixers provide the home recordist and club musician with pristine sound quality and cutting-edge features for very little outlay. The new Xenyx Mic Preamp approaches the sound quality, transparency, headroom, and even the dynamic range of boutique-style, standalone mic preamps. Behringer's neo-classic "British EQ" brings back the warmth and musicality of those '60s and '70s mega-console desks that made music history.
- Premium ultra low-noise, high headroom analog mixer
- State-of-the-art Xenyx mic preamp comparable to standalone boutique preamps
- Neo-classic "British" 2-band EQ for warm and musical sound
- Main mix, stereo CD/tape plus separate headphone outputs
- CD/tape inputs assignable to headphone output or main mix outputs
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
Now you don't need a big budget for sound excellence. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.