- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Behringer XM8500 Microphone
- Write a Review
- 270490 000000000 270490000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Behringer XM8500 Microphone uses a cardioid pattern to focus on your voice while the integrated shock mount system reduces handling noise to almo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Let your voice shine with a dedicated vocal mic for a song of a price.
The Behringer XM8500 Microphone uses a cardioid pattern to focus on your voice while the integrated shock mount system reduces handling noise to almost nothing. It has a balanced low-impedance output for connecting to any console or microphone preamp. The XM800's 50Hz to 15kHz frequency response provides you with crystal-clear, highly detailed vocals, while a 2-stage pop filter minimizes breath and pop noises. It also comes with a rugged hard case with mic clip and stand adapter.
- 50Hz to 15kHz frequency response
- Cardioid characteristic with excellent feedback suppression
- Shock mount system reduces handling noise
- Two-stage pop filter minimizes breath and pop noises
- Sturdy, reliable metal construction and electromagnetic shielding
- Delivered in a rugged hard case with microphone clip and stand adapter
- Type: cardioid dynamic
- Impedance: 150 ohms
- Sensitivity: -70dB
- Bandwidth: 50Hz to 15kHz
- Connector: gold-plated XLR
- Weight: 8oz.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.