- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Beyerdynamic DT 770 STUDIO Headphones
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J20411 000000000 J20411000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The phrase ˜Studio standard" is thrown around far too often when describing recording gear. That phrase has never been more accurate than when descri...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Lower impedance headphones, ideal for mobile devices including smartphones, tablets and more.
The phrase ˜Studio standard" is thrown around far too often when describing recording gear. That phrase has never been more accurate than when describing the DT-770 by Beyerdynamic. Beyerdynamic invented the dynamic headphone 90 years ago, and the DT-770 has been a studio standard, closed-back headphone for over 30 of those years.
The DT-770 is a tracking headphone. It has high isolation to keep what's playing in your headphone in your headphone and out of your microphones. The isolation is also to keep outside sounds out of your monitor mix. The huge bass and crispy highs are there to inspire your performance throughout every session. Since these are professional, handmade in Germany tools, every part including the headband, cable, and earpads can be replaced, ensuring a life-long investment.
The only difference between the DT-770 STUDIO and the classic DT-770 is the name. This 80ohm, exclusive headphone is optimized for use in professional recording studios and hi-end recording gear. The word STUDIO has been added to drive the point home that this hi-impedance headphone belongs in the studio.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.