- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Black Lion Audio AUTEUR MK2 500 series Mic Preamp / DI
- Write a Review
- #L10625 000000000 L10625000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Auteur MKII 500 is one of the most “bang for your buck” 500-series preamps available. You get all of the sound of the 1⁄2 rack version, but with ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
All the sound of the 1/2 rack version with added Hi-Z input.
The Auteur MKII 500 is one of the most “bang for your buck” 500-series preamps available. You get all of the sound of the 1⁄2 rack version, but with the addition of a Hi-Z input. It features an ultra-fast input stage that captures lots of detail and nuance, and a signal path transformer that adds some “beef” on the way out. Once you hear the Auteur MKII 500, you’ll want to load your 500 rack full of ‘em.
- 500 Series format (500 series rack required)
- Single Channel
- Ultra High-Speed Input Stage
- Edcor Output Transformer
- 67dB Gain
- Phantom Power
- Phase Switch
- 13dBu Pad
- Hi-Z Input
Get ready to fill your 500 series lunchbox with Black Lion Audio modules.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.