- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Black Lion Audio Micro Clock MKII
- Write a Review
- #L13305 000000000 L13305000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Micro Clock MKII is a simple, yet elegant design in external clocking. It features ultra-low jitter, third order crystal oscillators with a high ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A powerful and accurate wordclock to sync all your devices.
The Micro Clock MKII is a simple, yet elegant design in external clocking. It features ultra-low jitter, third order crystal oscillators with a high current parallel drive circuit designed to maintain harmonic content of the signal regardless of loading conditions. In addition to this, proprietary noise reduction circuitry dramatically eliminates unwanted switching harmonics normally found in digital signals. The Micro Clock MKII is one of the best performing external word clocks in the pro audio market today.
It features six selectable output frequencies from 44.1 kHz on up to 192 kHz. The output level is approximately 5 volts peak to peak. Jitter at the crystal oscillator is approximately 1 picosecond RMS, and just under 10 picoseconds RMS at the output. The power supply is a 9 volt DC wall wart that’s capable of accepting both 120 and 240 volts AC. The clock is compatible with all modern digital devices that have 75 ohm BNC word clock inputs.
- Output: 3 BNC with fixed 75 ohm terminations @ 5 volts peak to peak
- Power: 9 volts DC
- Sampling rates: Six selectable rates, 44.1 kHz-192 kHz (44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192)
- Jitter: Less than 10 picoseconds of accumulated jitter measured using a delta sigma averaging method
Sync all of your digital gear together, even if it’s located in different rooms, or different buildings—order soon.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear