- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
BLUE Baby Bottle SL Large-Diaphragm Studio Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J47956 000000000 J47956000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Baby Bottle SL is a pressure gradient cardioid condenser microphone with classic sound and tremendous versatility. It has a richly present midrange, ...Click To Read More About This Product
Works great with home studio audio interfaces.
Tracks provided by SoundCloud
Baby Bottle SL is a pressure gradient cardioid condenser microphone with classic sound and tremendous versatility. It has a richly present midrange, smooth top end, and neutral bottom, characteristics that are reminiscent of the world’s finest vintage microphones. Featuring a high-pass filter and -20dB pad, Baby Bottle SL excels at adding a rich, classic vibe to nearly any sound source including vocals, drums, electric guitar amps, and even difficult brass instruments like saxophones and trumpets.
- Warm, classic sonic signature that flatters an array of voices and instruments
- High output with richly detailed frequency response
- High-pass filter and -20dB pad for ultimate versatility
- Works great with home studio USB audio interfaces
Warm, classic sonic signature that flatters an array of voices and instruments.
- Analog or digital: Analog
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Max SPL: 134 dB
- Connectivity: XLR
- Capsule: Condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Type: Mounted
- Switches: Pad, filter
- Phantom power required: Yes
- Diameter: 2 in.
- Length: 8.75 in.
- Weight: 14.5 oz.
- Case: Yes
- Clip: No
- Shockmount: Yes
- Power supply: N/A
- Cable: No
- Stand: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.