- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
BLUE Bottle Rocket Stage One Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
- 424013 000000000 424013000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Blue Bottle Rocket Stage One is a condenser microphone that uses interchangeable capsules, including the 9 vintage lollipop-style Blue Bottle Cap...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The innovative mic system with up to nine interchangeable capsules.
- Billy Bush | A Microphone Can Be A Secret Weapon
- Jeff Balding | Recording Vocals at FAME Studios
- John Gifford III | Microphone Shoot Out in Muscle Shoals
- Billy Bush | Choosing the Right Mic for Your Session
- Black White and Blue: The Muscle Shoals Sound
- Billy Bush | Recording with Vintage versus Modern Mics
- Blue Bottle Rocket Stage One Condenser Microphone
Tracks provided by SoundCloud
The Blue Bottle Rocket Stage One is a condenser microphone that uses interchangeable capsules, including the 9 vintage lollipop-style Blue Bottle Caps. The Class-A discrete solid state Blue microphone has a bayonet-mounting system for unlimited flexibility, and a wide variety of tonal characteristics and pickup patterns-all in one mic.
Precision-designed and hand-assembled, the Bottle Rocket Stage One mic is crafted for a lifetime of use. Compared to similar microphones, the Blue Stage One has a very low self noise specification (<7.5dB) and a very high output level (+12dBV), making it a perfect choice for today's high sample rate/deep word length digital platforms.
Instead of integrated circuit chip, the Blue Stage One microphone employs a transformerless Class A discrete amplifier circuit to ensure the most accurate and noise-free signal possible with minimal distortion and coloration. The Bottle Rocket Stage One is an ideal microphone for recording virtually any sound source. In addition to the microphone, the Bottle Rocket Stage One also includes Blue's high-definition 20-AWG mic cable and custom spider shockmount.
Add the Stage One to the cart and experience the tonal quality and versatility of the Bottle Cap capsules.
- Acoustical operating principal: Pressure gradient or pure pressure (depending on capsule)
- Directional pattern: Cardioid, omnidirectional, figure of 8 (depending on capsule)
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity (1kHz into 2.5kOhm): 27mV/Pa (±10mV depending on capsule)
- Rated impedance: 50 ohm
- Rated load impedance: No less than 1kOhm
- Nose level a-weighted (IEC 651): No more than 7.5dBV-14dBV (depending on capsule)
- Max output (1% THD into 2.5kOhm): +12dBV = 3.1 Vrms
- Max SPL (1.0% THD into 2.5kOhm): 138 dB
- Dynamic range (2.5kOhm load): 130dB
- Supply voltage (IEC 268-15): +48V phantom power (+35V minimum)
- Current draw: (typical AI+48V): 1.8mA
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.