- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Blue Cat Audio PatchWork Universal Plug-ins Patchbay Software Download
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J03902 000000000 J03902000000000
6-Month* financing available.
Blue Cat's PatchWork is a universal plug-ins patchbay that can host up to 64 VST plug-ins into any Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) in one instance.It...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
The virtual patchbay for audio plug-ins.
Blue Cat's PatchWork is a universal plug-ins patchbay that can host up to 64 VST plug-ins into any Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) in one instance.
It is possible to chain effects in series or create up to 8 parallel chains that can be activated independently. This lets you create your favorite effects or instruments configurations within the plug-in, without the need for multiple busses. These configurations can be saved as presets and recalled instantly, or shared with multiple DAWs, using any plug-in format (full list below).
Despite the name, you can forget about wires or cables: configuring plug-ins routing is as simple as adding or removing a row or a column in the rack's matrix.
For each plug-in slot, latency compensation, presets management, undo/redo integration, and individual plug-in bypass are included for optimal operation. The plug-in also stores the position of the window for each plug-in so that the layout is restored with your session or saved with presets.
The plug-in is available as an audio effect or a virtual instrument so that it can be inserted on any type of track, with up to 8 audio channels.
Input and output level meters are also included to monitor the signal that is dispatched to inserted plug-ins.
- Configurable VST plug-ins rack: host up to 64 third party plug-ins or instruments in series or parallel
- Available as an effect or virtual instrument
- Build your own effects chains: up to 8 "pre" and "post" plug-ins slots to chain plug-ins in series
- Parallel processing made easy: up to 8 parallel plug-ins chains
- Host up to 8 virtual instruments in parallel and mix them within the plug-in
- Global Dry/Wet control ("Mix")
- Copy and paste plug-ins with their settings between slots
- Recall complex processing setups and plug-ins layouts with one click and share them between your DAWs
- Input and output levels monitoring
- Plug-ins Latency compensation
- Supports VST Shell plug-ins
- Integrated undo/redo
- Fully configurable user interface, with multiple sizes
Manage up to 64 VST plug-ins all inside one plug-in.
- An SSE2-enabled processor (Pentium 4 or later)
- Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 or 8
- Any DirectX / VST / RTAS / AAX compatible host software (32 or 64 bit)
- An Intel processor
- Mac OS X Mavericks(10.9), Moutain Lion (10.8), Lion (10.7), Snow Leopard (10.6), or Leopard (10.5)
- Any VST / Audio Unit (32/64-bit) / RTAS / AAX compatible application