- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
BLUE enCORE 100i Dynamic Live Instrument Mic
- Write a Review
- Product 430562
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The en·CORE 100i utilizes a new dynamic capsule with a custom-tuned diaphragm designed specifically to provide a tighter polar pattern perfect for mi...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Works great for instruments and all-around recording uses.
The en·CORE 100i utilizes a new dynamic capsule with a custom-tuned diaphragm designed specifically to provide a tighter polar pattern perfect for miking instruments and other sources requiring high isolation. A custom circuit with transformer optimizes frequency response for use with drums and amplified instruments and vocals, while a specially-designed grille provides protection from instrument strikes and facilitates mounting in tight spaces, making the en·CORE 100i a versatile addition to the en·CORE family.
- Studio-grade dynamic instrument microphone
- Specially-designed and tuned capsule with custom features
- Custom-tuned acoustic circuit with transformer
- Tuned-volume, low profile grille with integrated vents
- Rugged construction with reinforced grille and integrated guard ring
- Bright chrome unibody grill with laser-engraving & custom-painted logo
- Matte grey, smooth finish barrel for low profile mounting
- Includes soft-grip microphone clip and soft-lined storage pouch
Add one to your mic collection for an encore performance everytime.
- Transducer Type: Dynamic Moving Coil
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 16kHz
- Sensitivity: 1.1mV/PA
- Output Impedance: 150 ohms
- Maximum SPL: 154dB
- Weight: 0.32kg (0.72lbs.)
- Dimensions - Length: 175mm / 6.9"
- Dimensions - Diameter: 23.3mm/0.92 in. (min.); 46.9mm / 1.84in. (max)