- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Burl Audio B26 Orca 6 Stereo Input Control Room Monitor
- Write a Review
- J00535 000000000 J00535000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The B26 ORCA Control Room Monitor adopts its name from the sonic superiority of this apex predator of the sea. The B26 ORCA utilizes the same analog,...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Monitor from multiple sources on multipe speakers.
The B26 ORCA Control Room Monitor adopts its name from the sonic superiority of this apex predator of the sea. The B26 ORCA utilizes the same analog, discrete circuit path philosophy as prior BURL AUDIO products with the emphasis on the ultimate in sonic transparency and 3D stereo imaging. The B26 gives you three separate stereo mix inputs, two stereo tape returns, and a stereo RCA input with corresponding button selection on the front panel to instantly switch from one input source to the next. There's also two stereo speaker outputs that let you connect up to two pairs of your favorite studio monitors for fast mix comparisons, a common practice used by professional audio engineers in just about every major recording facility around the world. Keep tabs on the output with the control room level and external meter output, or use the headphone outputs to mix with your favorite pair of studio headphones. Evolve your listening, mixing and mastering through the B26 ORCA and give you and your ears an unfair competitive advantage.
Direct coupled, discrete, class-A signal path
Three stereo mix inputs, 2 stereo tape return inputs, RCA stereo input
Two stereo speaker outputs
Audiophile 0.1% matched resistor, stepped attenuator for control room level
Independent studio/phones send and level
External meter output
Control room and studio headphone outputs
Take command of your studio with the B26 ORCA.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.