- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
CAD Acousti-Shield 16 Stand Mounted Acoustic Instrument Enclosure
- Write a Review
- J13569 000000000 J13569000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Acousti-Shield 16 is an instrument acoustic enclosure made with high-quality 16-gauge perforated metal mated to 30 mm high-density micro cell aco...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Specially designed to capture your instrument more accurately.
The Acousti-Shield 16 is an instrument acoustic enclosure made with high-quality 16-gauge perforated metal mated to 30 mm high-density micro cell acoustic foam that reduces reflections, echo and attenuated unwanted environmental acoustic interference. It has an innovated design that allows for pencil condensers as well as dynamic mics (GRoop) for recording and live.
- High-quality 16-gauge perforated metal shield mated to 30 mm high-density micro cell acoustic foam reduces reflections, echo and attenuates unwanted environmental acoustic interference
- Innovative design allows for pencil condensers as well as dynamic mics [GRoop] for recording and live use
- Microphone not includedStand not included
Add to your live or recording rig. Order today!
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.