- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
CAD CM217 Condenser Mic - Buy Two and Save
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 271324 000000000 271324000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This is a really well-designed special deal. If there is any single microphone category in which it is likely that you will be buying two of them, it...Click To Read More About This Product
A great pair of overhead condenser mics at a great price.
This is a really well-designed special deal. If there is any single microphone category in which it is likely that you will be buying two of them, it is in the category of overhead condensers. Designed for drum overheads, the CAD CM217 solves your cymbal capture at a fantastic price.
In order to get a clear picture of your drummer's cymbal blends, you need two overhead condensers. The CM217 is equipped with a high-pass filter to avoid rumble and an attenuator to accommodate drummers of varying heavy-handedness. Mic clips included.
The CM217 is additionally good for acoustic guitars, string instruments, cymbals, hi-hats, and more. A great way to record acoustic guitar is to use one CM217 aimed at the lower bout and another aimed toward the neck. You get a lovely mix of attack and body that is adjustable in the mix.
- Designed for acoustic guitars, stringed instruments, cymbals, hi-hats, and more
- Hi-pass filter
- Mic clip included
Make sure the detail and charm of your drummer's cymbals are making it to your final audio capture. Order today.
- Operating Principle: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 40Hz to 13KHz
- Sensitivity: -41dBV (8.9mV) @ 1 Pa
- Impedance: 230 ohms
- Hi-pass Filter: 200Hz, 6dB/oct
- Attenuator: 10dB
- Power Requirements: P12, P24, P48, 11mA(P48)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.