- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
CAD CTM-1000A Dual Capsule Condenser - Buy 2 & Save
- Write a Review
- Product 270372
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Packaged in a rugged, machined brass housing, the CTM-1000A condenser microphones provide transparent, accurate acoustic capture. The low mass 1/2" ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Incredible sound and versatility at an unbelievable price!
Packaged in a rugged, machined brass housing, the CTM-1000A condenser microphones provide transparent, accurate acoustic capture. The low mass 1/2" gold sputtered diaphragm makes the CTM-1000A the preferred choice for high frequency sources rich in transients such as choirs, symphony, cymbals, hi-hat, strings, acoustic guitar, woodwinds and piano.
The transformerless design reduces low-frequency distortion at high sound pressure levels. The dual hi-pass filter and dual pad provide the versatility required in demanding live sound and studio applications. The interchangeable capsules provide both cardioid and omnidirectional pickup patterns for even greater flexibility. The CTM-1000A mic's accuracy, high SPL capability and size make it a valuable tool in the professional audio environment.
- Modular capsule design (omni & cardioid Included)
- Smoot, extended frequency response
- Low noise Transformerless output
- 3-position hi-pass filter
- 3-position pad (0, -10dB, and -20dB)
- Includes stand adapters, shockmounts, internal framed windscreens
- Operating Principal: Permanently Biased Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid and Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: -40dBV (10mV) @ 1Pa
- Impedance: 85 ohms
- Self Noise: 23dBA
- Max SPL: 160dB (20dB Pad Engaged)
- Power Requirements: P48, 2mA