- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
CAD Equitek E100S Large Diaphram Condenser Mic
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 485686 000000000 485686000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Engineered and built in the USA, the CAD Equitek E100S large diaphragm supercardioid condenser microphone has an extremely low noise floor for its cl...Click To Read More About This Product
Supercardioid mic designed for robust vocal tones and extended low-frequency response.
Engineered and built in the USA, the CAD Equitek E100S large diaphragm supercardioid condenser microphone has an extremely low noise floor for its class (3.7 dBA) and the smooth, vintage tone and robust low end CAD is known for. The bootstrapped, full-differential Quadra-FET front end delivers high sensitivity and low distortion, plus CAD's proprietary circuitry ensures the highest performance.
The CAD microphone's nickel-plated 1" capsule delivers accurate phasing on instruments, and a full rich vocal tone, accentuated by the extended low-frequency response. Features include an 80Hz high-pass filter and a 10dB pad. From vocals to percussion, acoustic instruments and everything in between, the CAD Equitek E100S condenser mic will prove to be one of the most versatile tools in your microphone locker, in the studio, or onstage.
The CAD Equitek E100S condenser microphone comes in a vintage woodgrain cherry case and has a stealth shockmount included. 48V Phantom power is required.
- Large diaphragm supercardioid condenser mic
- Low noise floor
- Full-differential Quadra-FET front-end
- Nickel-plated 1" capsule
- Extended low frequency response
- 80Hz high-pass filter
- 10dB pad
- Comes in a vintage woodgrain cherry case with shockmount
- Made in the USA
- Studio vocals, Choir, Acoustic instrument, Guitar cabinets, Bass cabinets, Strings, Piano, Cymbals/Overheads
- Operating Principle: Condenser
- Polar Pattern; Supercardioid
- Frequency Response < 40Hz-18KHz
Sensitivity: -30dBV (28mV) @ 1Pa
- Impedance: 150 ohms
- Max SPL: 150dB (Pad Engaged)
- Self Noise: 3.7 dBA (best in class)
- Hi-Pass: 80Hz Attenuator: 10dB
- Power requirements: P48
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.