- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
CAD M177 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
- Product 271266
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Externally-biased large-diaphragm transduction, high-power electronics, and legendary CAD industrial profile. Your tracks will shine with a blend of ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Smooth, warm condenser sound at an astounding price.
Externally-biased large-diaphragm transduction, high-power electronics, and legendary CAD industrial profile. Your tracks will shine with a blend of classic tone and futuristic punch. The M177 condenser microphone features include hi-pass filter and attenuator. Swivel mount, elastic shockmount and carrying case included. P24 (24V) or P48 (48V) phantom power required.
Studio vocals, voice-over, choir, orchestra, acoustic instrument, guitar cabinets, bass cabinets, strings, piano, cymbals/overheads.
- Operating Principle: Externally-biased condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20KHz
- Sensitivity: -36dBV (16mV) @ 1 Pa
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Max SPL: 143dB, 1% THD, attenuator engaged
- Self Noise: 10dBA
- Hi-pass Filter: 100Hz, 6dB/oct
- Attenuator: 10dB
- Power Requirements: P24, P48, 8mA
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.