- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
CAD TSM411 SuperCardioid Dynamic Microphone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H94565 000000000 H94565000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The TSM411 is a compact and rugged dynamic microphone designed for high-impact sound sources such as snare, toms, congas, guitar and keyboard amps. T...Click To Read More About This Product
Low-profile instrument mic.
The TSM411 is a compact and rugged dynamic microphone designed for high-impact sound sources such as snare, toms, congas, guitar and keyboard amps. The supercardioid pickup pattern rejects unwanted ambient sounds and focuses on the sound source directly in front of it for a cleaner mix. The microphone' new duo-point suspension' secret is an internal polymer floatation device decoupling the rare-earth assembly from the metal enclosure greatly reducing unwanted mechanical sounds from microphone stands. The included rubber mic clip provides additional isolation. Excellent for snare drum, mounted toms, floor toms, guitar cabinets, brass Instruments and more.
- Great for high-impact sources such as snares, toms, congas and amps
- Supercardioid pattern
- Duo-point suspension reduces unwanted noise from stands
- Includes rubber mic clip
Order now and focus your instrument miking like never before.
- Operating Principle: Moving coil dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency Response: 100Hz to 15KHz
- Sensitivity: -56dBV (1.6mV) @ 1 Pa
- Impedance: 310 ohms
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.