- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
CadLive D38 Supercardioid Dynamic Handheld Microphones (3-Pack)
- Write a Review
- J27818 000000000 J27818000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The CADLive D38 is a supercardiod dynamic handheld with a neodymium capsule. Durable and articulate, the D38 overachieves in most any live sound appl...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Good quality, great price.
The CADLive D38 is a supercardiod dynamic handheld with a neodymium capsule. Durable and articulate, the D38 overachieves in most any live sound application from lead vocals to spoken word announcements. Supercardioid pattern, for helping to reject feedback and capturing a nuanced vocalist's interpretations. Highly musical and reliable. Pack of 3.
- Pattern: Supercardiod
- Principle: Dynamic moving coil motor
- Frequency Response: 80 - 18kHz
- Sensitivity: -53 dBv (2.3mV) @ 1Pa
- Impedance: 500 ohms
- Max SPL: >148dB
- Dims: 12 in. x 9.5 in. x 3 in.
- Weight: 3 lb.
A high-quality budget microphone. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.