- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
CadLive D82 Figure-8 Ribbon Cabinet/Percussion Microphone
- Write a Review
- J11601 000000000 J11601000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
D82 is a Moving Ribbon Dynamic that will give you true ribbon warmth with a bit more sparkle than you might expect in a ribbon microphone. Its except...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Moving-ribbon, figure-8 dynamic microphone.
Tracks provided by SoundCloud
D82 is a Moving Ribbon Dynamic that will give you true ribbon warmth with a bit more sparkle than you might expect in a ribbon microphone. Its exceptional frequency response along with an impressive max SPL make it perfect for delivering your custom tone.
- Ideal for guitar cabinets and live performance
- Figure-8 polar pattern
- High max SPL
Call or click to order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.