- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Centrance MicPort Pro
- Write a Review
- Product 241583
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Like a poet who always carries a pad of paper in case they get an unexpected visit from their muse, the MicPort Pro USB mic preamp allows you the fre...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
No batteries. No latency. No headaches. Just plug in and record for 24-bit/96kHz performance.
Like a poet who always carries a pad of paper in case they get an unexpected visit from their muse, the MicPort Pro USB mic preamp allows you the freedom to record rants, riffs, opinions, and overtures whenever the mood strikes you. Whether you're into podcasting from the comfort of home or want to lay down some tracks while out in the woods, the MicPort Pro affords you the convenience of traditional Mac/PC and laptop compatibility.
Compact Pro Audio
The MicPort Pro from CEntrance is a 24-bit/96kHz broadcast-quality USB mic preamp used by the BBC, CNN, NBC, CBS, ABC, Warner Brothers, The Oprah Winfrey Show, and voiceover professionals worldwide. MicPort Pro is your mic-to-computer audio interface, compatible with Windows XP/Vista, Mac OS X 10.4 and above, and Linux. MicPort Pro features 48V phantom power, a loud headphone output for zero-latency monitoring, and aggregation allows you to record in stereo with two MicPort Pro units. MicPort Pro is perfect for Skype users, and even test & measurement guys love it with MicPort Pro's SMAART compatibility.
Record Anytime, Anywhere
At home or on the road, MicPort Pro's compact, USB-powered design offers maximum audio fidelity and minimal system configuration. Protected by a rugged chassis, MicPort's Class A preamp and low-noise circuitry preserves high-quality audio.
The onboard headphone jack delivers zero-latency monitoring via direct circuit. Mic gain and headphone volume adjustment couldn't be easier with MicPort Pro's two conveniently located rotary controls.
¢Broadcasting and interviewing (including stereo & ribbon mics)
¢Vocal recording and overdubs
¢Instrument and amplifier miking
¢Test and measurement
- Any dynamic, ribbon, or condenser mic
- Windows XP, Vista
- Mac OSX 10.4 and above
- USB 1.1 and 2.0
- CEntrance Universal Driver allows for recording in stereo with multiple MicPorts
- REAPER multitrack recording and editing software (trial version)
A must-have for the computer-based audio producer. Order today!
- Sample rate: 24-bit/96kHz with optional 44.1kHz, 48kHz, and 88.2kHz modes
- Audio input: XLR input
- Audio output: Stereo 1/8" headphone jack
- Power: USB bus (no batteries or external power supply needed)
- Phantom power: Switchable 48V
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz +/- 1.5dB
- EIN (A-weighted, 150 Ohm source): -122 dBV
- Dynamic range: 104dB (A weighted, min. gain)
- THD+N (-0.5dBFS, 1kHz; min. gain): 0.01%
- Input impedance: 5 kOhm
- Gain range (to 0dBV FS): +6dB (min.) +40dB (max.)
- Max. input level: -6dBV (min.) -40dBV (max.)
- Max. output (headphone jack): -4 dBV @ 16 Ohm load, +2 dBV @ 32 Ohm load