- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Chandler Little Devil 500 Series Preamp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J07223 000000000 J07223000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
CHANDLER LIMITED enters the 500 race with its new line of 500 Series Modules for your favorite lunch box. Using all discrete circuits that combine Ch...Click To Read More About This Product
Chandler Limited preamp for your 500-series rack.
CHANDLER LIMITED enters the 500 race with its new line of 500 Series Modules for your favorite lunch box. Using all discrete circuits that combine Chandler's best designs with the hottest designs from the past, transformer balanced everything, and the American handmade quality you expect from Chandler, the 500 Series Modules will take your lunchbox or rack system to the next level.
The Class A gain stage sounds like no other design previous from CHANDLER. It's big, yet open and full of life. Just about any parameter of the sound is changeable including the ability to change both the Feedback and Bias of the amplifier. The Feedback control increases harmonics thousands of times over the range of the control. The nature of clipping and distortion also changes and ranges from soft Class A clipping to super soft gushy tube type. The sounds range from a very colored and "overbiased" tone to a gently colored and "in your face" tone.
Other features of the Little Devil Pre include High and Low input impedance; transformer balanced line in for using the Devil as a color box on mixes or tracks; low cut; bright switch and more. This unit has no power-up issues with lunchboxes and rack systems.
All Chandler 500 series units have now been tested and proven to have no power issues in the following racks: API 500V 10-slot with L200 PSU; API 500-6B Lunchbox; API 500-6B HC "new version" Lunchbox; BAE 11-slot with power one supply; BAE 6-slot portable with power one supply; BAE 6-slot with Avedis designed supply; A-Designs 2-slot; Purple Sweet 10; and Empirical Labs 2-slot.
- 500 series preamp module
- Three different input types
- Class A gain stage
- High and Low input impedance
Call or click to order today!
- FORMAT: 500 Series
- CHANNELS: Mono
- CIRCUIT: Class A, Discrete, Transistor
- GAIN: max 66.5db
- I/O: 500 Series Enclosure
- Mic Input, Transformer Balanced, Input Impedance: 300 Ohm or 1200 Ohm
- Line input, Transformer Balanced, Input Impedance: 10k
- DI: 1/4? Unbalanced
- PHANTOM POWER: +48v
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.