- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Charter Oak Acoustics MPA-1 Dual Channel Microphone Preamp
- Write a Review
- #L19331 000000000 L19331000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The MPA-1’s transformerless input circuitry and transformer balanced output give the engineer the best of both worlds. With the input and output gain...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An award-winning solid-state preamp with a forward-thinking design.
The MPA-1’s transformerless input circuitry and transformer balanced output give the engineer the best of both worlds. With the input and output gain controls, the engineer can carefully control the signal from ultra clean and transparent, to pleasant coloration added by the MPA-1’s output stage and Cinemag output transformer.
The MPA-1 is also fitted with variable high pass and low pass filters that encompass the entire bandwidth of the device, a -6dB pad, +48VDC phantom power, and phase reverse, giving the engineer further control of the signal and flexibility.
The mic pre is delivered with a lifetime warranty on all parts and labor and easy access to factory technical support.
- For professional music production and broadcasting environments
- Ultra-fast, low-noise input section with high headroom
- Variable high-pass and low-pass filters
- -10dB input attenuation option
- +48V DC phantom power
- Phase reverse
A versatile preamp for tones ranging from clean and transparent to colorful and saturated.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear