- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
CHAUVET DJ FXpar 9 Par-Style LED Effect/Strobe Light
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J41755 000000000 J41755000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The FXpar 9 combines several dynamic technologies into one compact, low-profile fixture for dynamic lighting effects. Its outer ring of RGB+UV LEDs, ...Click To Read More About This Product
Highly capable PAR light with multiple functions.
The FXpar 9 combines several dynamic technologies into one compact, low-profile fixture for dynamic lighting effects. Its outer ring of RGB+UV LEDs, center LED and SMD strobes can each be controlled independently for unlimited creativity. Mutable zones allow for spectacular effects via DMX. Get started quickly with on-board sound activation and automated programs.
- DMX Channels: 6, 9 or 22
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Light Source (outside): 9 LEDs (quad-color RGB+UV) 4 W, (1.4 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy.
- Light Source (center): 1 LED (tri-color RGB COB) 18.4 W, (2 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy.
- Light Source (strobe): 21 LEDs (cool white SMDs) 0.5 W, (0.2 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy.
- Strobe Rate: 0 to 16.4Hz
- Beam Angle: 25 degrees
- Field Angle: 45 degrees
- Luminance: 1450 lux @ 2m
- Power Linking: 7 units @ 120V; 13 units @ 230V
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current: 80W, 1.1A @ 120V, 60Hz
- Power and Current: 77W, 0.6A @ 230V, 50Hz
- Weight: 3.6 lb. (1.6kg)
- Size: 10.9 x 10.8 x 2.9 in. (279 x 275 x 74 mm)
- Optional Controllers: IRC - 6
- Approvals: CE
Order today and add a whole new dimension to your lighting show.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.